Check your account email address ×

Going to Vegas

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You couldn't pay me to go to that JEW OWNED shithole. Bunch of jerks, stupid entertainment, fuck that place. 

We know you prefer the dumpster behind Sandy's.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We know you prefer the dumpster behind Sandy's.

Only thing I know about Sandy's is that I told a couple of people to meet me there for a FIGHT. 

I don't know what you're talking about.

What are you referring to? 

Fremont street experience either friday or saturday night. Walk from the MGM grand down to about the Venetian then cross over and walk from Treasure island back to New York New York. 

Both of those are good for about 3 hours of evening entertainment each. Weekends are the best. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fremont street experience either friday or saturday night. Walk from the MGM grand down to about the Venetian then cross over and walk from Treasure island back to New York New York. 

Both of those are good for about 3 hours of evening entertainment each. Weekends are the best. 

THis , hit old vegas. Play some single deck blackjack. Then rent a motorcycle and go hit the desert.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Get a window seat on the plane and check out the curve of the earth. 

That’s just an illusion. Never happened.

:whistle:

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

That’s just an illusion. Never happened.

:whistle:

Curved glass on the windows? 

I was in Switzerland last week standing on the top of mt. Stanserhorn. Was a pretty clear day but there was some clouds overhead. When you looked out across the horizon you could see clouds that looked like they were lower than the clouds over our heads. My son says, "those clouds are actually the same height as these clouds, they just look lower because the earth is round" I chuckled a little. That kid is smart. 

Edited by Anler

Rode into Vegas in “07 on motorcycle. The desert was 120+ degrees. I think I went through a gallon of water on the way their from Elko. Dirty fucking ride across the low desert. It’s great to travel across at night under a full moon. Daytime sucks. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Rode into Vegas in “07 on motorcycle. The desert was 120+ degrees. I think I went through a gallon of water on the way their from Elko. Dirty fucking ride across the low desert. It’s great to travel across at night under a full moon. Daytime sucks. 

Nightime the road is littered with snakes. I rode onto the  pine ridge Indian res at night . For a minute I thought I was on fucking fear factor.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nightime the road is littered with snakes. I rode onto the  pine ridge Indian res at night . For a minute I thought I was on fucking fear factor.

Low or high desert at night under a full moon is like a lunar landscape. There’s snakes and jackrabbits. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Pine Ridge at night? I hope you didn’t stop. :lol: