Check your account email address ×

US economy is barely growing: Korn Ferry CEO

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trump will hammer him relentlessly on his creepiness, as ironic as that is. :lol: 

If it is Biden the debates will be pure gold. 🤣

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

08 was a perfect storm so to speak.   

Great article on corp debt.   Some positive and some negative.   This will be above most people on here's pay grade when it comes to comprehension.

https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/economy/issues-by-the-numbers/rising-corporate-debt-levels.html

Every recession we’ve had been the result of some unforeseen canyon in the economy. Every single one. So for you to try and compare the last financial crisis to the next downturn is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

just like it was the pubs in 12. Obie still won again because the pubs couldn't figure out there message just like the dems have issues with now.  he stands a far greater chance than many will give him of being reelected

All the media reports I’ve seen has trump winning. Even CNN. Just like Hilary. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Every recession we’ve had been the result of some unforeseen canyon in the economy. Every single one. So for you to try and compare the last financial crisis to the next downturn is ridiculous. 

That's complete BS.  

But, this time we are seeing complete disaster  two years out. Sirens are blaring,  arm chair economists are wringing their hands. Surely, we could be doing something to address this?

Why is Congress debating giving away goody bags and not all over this crisis?

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But, this time we are seeing complete disaster  two years out. Sirens are blaring,  arm chair economists are wringing their hands. Surely, we could be doing something to address this?

Why is Congress debating giving away goody bags and not all over this crisis?

LOL.  This Congress really has their eyes on the US and just want to do what is best for the US Voters.    No wonder their ratings are soooooo high and they definitely deserve a pay raise.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  This Congress really has their eyes on the US and just want to do what is best for the US Voters.    No wonder their ratings are soooooo high and they definitely deserve a pay raise.

The senate is a graveyard. The leader is a do nothing clown. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh, so you saw the last one coming. Cool. 

nope. they are hard to predict, even for economists. But they are part of the normal business cycle, not a nigger in the woodpile like you tried to suggest.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oh, so you saw the last one coming. Cool. 

Actually I did and mentioned the reasons how a number of times on here.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

nope. they are hard to predict, even for economists. But they are part of the normal business cycle, not a nigger in the woodpile like you tried to suggest.

Every recession since 1980 has been the result of some unforeseen, economic catastrophe. I’m not making that up. The record speaks for itself. Dummy 

Just now, frenchy said:

'unforeseen economic catastrophes'. :lol: 

Like the Dot Com bubble? :lol: everyone knew it was going to happen. No one said, 'geez, I never saw that coming!' when it did. Fucking Midwest mouth breathers,

The entire country liquidated all exposure to the collapse before it occurred. I remember that. :lol: 

What a dummy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The entire country liquidated all exposure to the collapse before it occurred. I remember that. :lol: 

What a dummy. 

stupid people lose money all the time investing in risky stocks. How much did you lose?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's complete BS.  

Of course it is. Every downturn was the result of

High energy costs

An overinflated housing market

100,000s owning a home who never should have. 

All at the same time.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course it is. Every downturn was the result of

High energy costs

An overinflated housing market

100,000s owning a home who never should have. 

All at the same time.

but no one saw it coming..:snack:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Illegals are better employees than poor Americans. 

what makes them better? Cause they are NON American?

Shocker

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

what makes them better? Cause they are NON American?

Shocker

Because they are hungry and have a better work ethic. Go anywhere there are alot of immigrants. Within a short span they are homeowners and starting businesses. Been seeing it my whole life. Once their kids get bastardized by American culture they turn into lazy turds like everyone else. 80% of the labor in Chicago area is hispanic or eastern european. And for good reason. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Because they are hungry and have a better work ethic. Go anywhere there are alot of immigrants. Within a short span they are homeowners and starting businesses. Been seeing it my whole life. Once their kids get bastardized by American culture they turn into lazy turds like everyone else. 80% of the labor in Chicago area is hispanic or eastern european. And for good reason. 

speak for yourself.

Ive been employed since I was 12 years old doing farm work. Not everyone that's an American is lazy.. fuck foreigners