Check your account email address ×

US economy is barely growing: Korn Ferry CEO

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

speak for yourself.

Ive been employed since I was 12 years old doing farm work. Not everyone that's an American is lazy.. fuck foreigners

What are you doing on the internet all day Mr. Hard Worker? :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit...surprised EF Bullshit hasn’t taken him to task for being here all day and questioning his employment. 😂

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Every recession we’ve had been the result of some unforeseen canyon in the economy. Every single one. So for you to try and compare the last financial crisis to the next downturn is ridiculous. 

Bullshit, you don't have a clue. The last recession in '08 for example was orchestrated to a tee by the big bank lobbyists and our own rotten politicians. Here's a little tidbit for you to chew on.

In 1998, as chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Brooksley Born unsuccessfully tried to bring over-the-counter financial derivatives under the regulatory control of the CFTC. The government’s failure to regulate such financial deals has been widely criticized as one of the causes of the current financial crisis. In the booming economic climate of the 1990’s, Born battled other regulators in the Clinton Administration, skeptical members of Congress and lobbyists over the regulation of derivatives, warning that unregulated financial contracts such as credit default swaps could pose grave dangers to the economy. Her efforts brought fierce opposition from Wall Street and from Administration officials who believed deregulation was essential to the extraordinary economic growth that was then in full bloom. Her adversaries eventually passed legislation prohibiting the CFTC from any oversight of financial derivatives during her term. She stepped down from the CFTC in 1999 and returned to a distinguished career in public interest law. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...surprised EF Bullshit hasn’t taken him to task for being here all day and questioning his employment. 😂

Spending all day here 

GFY ya fucking hypocrite 

look at tour post count and every time I log on your fat ass is here.

get a life doughboy painter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Spending all day here 

GFY ya fucking hypocrite 

look at tour post count and every time I log on your fat ass is here.

get a life doughboy painter

I'm not the one that said it Dopo and my life is fine....maybe work on that anger and you'll be better off ....the stupid part you're stuck with.  :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Bullshit, you don't have a clue. The last recession in '08 for example was orchestrated to a tee by the big bank lobbyists and our own rotten politicians. Here's a little tidbit for you to chew on.

In 1998, as chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Brooksley Born unsuccessfully tried to bring over-the-counter financial derivatives under the regulatory control of the CFTC. The government’s failure to regulate such financial deals has been widely criticized as one of the causes of the current financial crisis. In the booming economic climate of the 1990’s, Born battled other regulators in the Clinton Administration, skeptical members of Congress and lobbyists over the regulation of derivatives, warning that unregulated financial contracts such as credit default swaps could pose grave dangers to the economy. Her efforts brought fierce opposition from Wall Street and from Administration officials who believed deregulation was essential to the extraordinary economic growth that was then in full bloom. Her adversaries eventually passed legislation prohibiting the CFTC from any oversight of financial derivatives during her term. She stepped down from the CFTC in 1999 and returned to a distinguished career in public interest law. 

Because everyone heard you crowing about the coming impending crisis during “07. Seriously, give it a fucking rest. 

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Because everyone heard you crowing about the coming impending crisis during “07. Seriously, give it a fucking rest. 

I look out for myself, I didn't allow the hucksters in, no foreclosures here. Unforeseen canyon?........................ I'm still laughing at that foolishness. :lmao:Once again, the banker scum and politicians cause the crashes. Govt. first job is to protect it's citizens but apparently that doesn't apply when it comes to white collar terrorism.

Just now, snoughnut said:

I look out for myself, I didn't allow the hucksters in, no foreclosures here. Unforeseen canyon?........................ I'm still laughing at that foolishness. :lmao:Once again, the banker scum and politicians cause the crashes. Govt. first job is to protect it's citizens but apparently that doesn't apply when it comes to white collar terrorism.

Bush gutted the SEC of regulators a few years before the crisis. Was he part of this nefarious plan? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Bush gutted the SEC of regulators a few years before the crisis. Was he part of this nefarious plan? 

No, but he tried to stop what would have been a minor correction in 2001. IF he let it happen the big one probably never would have . 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I'm not a partisan hack like you, I think you can read, I said politicians and they're all crooked when Wall Street is waving green in front of their noses. I believe Glas Steagall was repealed under Clinton, who cares, they're all crooked.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No, but he tried to stop what would have been a minor correction in 2001. IF he let it happen the big one probably never would have . 

The only act that would’ve prevented the crisis was a healthy, knowledgeable, and competent staff of firm regulators. It’s the only thing that prevented the savings and loan crisis from evolving into something bigger during the “80’s and “90’s. The SEC was gutted. Regulation has never been a favorite of the GOP. Let’s rely on market forces. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm not a partisan hack like you, I think you can read, I said politicians and they're all crooked when Wall Street is waving green in front of their noses. I believe Glas Steagall was repealed under Clinton, who cares, they're all crooked.

They’re not all crooked. The good people are marginalized by those shouting “free market”

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The only act that would’ve prevented the crisis was a healthy, knowledgeable, and competent staff of firm regulators. It’s the only thing that prevented the savings and loan crisis from evolving into something bigger during the “80’s and “90’s. The SEC was gutted. Regulation has never been a favorite of the GOP. Let’s rely on market forces. :lol:  

You are literally just dumb as fuck.  Stick to crack headed dope addicts.  They probably think you are brilliant.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are literally just dumb as fuck.  Stick to crack headed dope addicts.  They probably think you are brilliant.

When the little man is stumped, he lashes out. You’re soooo predictable. 

They’re not all crooked. The good people are marginalized by those shouting “free market”

It's apparent there's not enough good ones for it to matter unless Trumpy really does drain the swamp. :lol:Besides, now that the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection is in place, America has nothing to worry about. :lmao:

Just now, spin_dry said:

When the little man is stumped, he lashes out. You’re soooo predictable. 

You think you “stump” me?  Seriously?

Fuck, you can’t ecen make a decent argument about your own god damn hack profession.  :lol:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

It's apparent there's not enough good ones for it to matter unless Trumpy really does drain the swamp. :lol:Besides, now that the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection is in place, America has nothing to worry about. :lmao:

Drain the swamp :lol: 

like putting a defense executive that’s a wife beater in charge of the military? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think you “stump” me?  Seriously?

Fuck, you can’t ecen make a decent argument about your own god damn hack profession.  :lol:

A good professional knows when they’re wasting their time on someone. It results in career longevity. 

Drain the swamp :lol: 

like putting a defense executive that’s a wife beater in charge of the military? 

But, you said everyone deserves a second chance.  Well, I guess depending on how they vote, eh?

Just now, spin_dry said:

A good professional knows when they’re wasting their time on someone. It results in career longevity. 

:lol:

You know when somebody is going to call bullshit on your hack evaluations and you back off.  Same way con men back off when called out.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You know when somebody is going to call bullshit on your hack evaluations and you back off.  Same way con men back off when called out.

Like I said.... 🙂

Just now, spin_dry said:

Go play paintball 

What does this even mean?

Oh wait, I get the game...

Go put on your bitchin’ shooting glasses, grab your compact P-shooter and hit the range to zero it on targets 30 years out!

WTF?  :lol:

:lol2: