Check your account email address ×

Trump Says He Would Accept “Dirt” From Foreign Governments

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking guy just can’t STFU...he basically admitted he would commit an impeachable offense if the opportunity arises. :lol:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/13/fbi-election-interference-fight-donald-trump-1364597?cid=apn

No surprise. Trump is a POS. But his fanboys would defend anything he does. 

They are like flat Earthers. Too far gone. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, frenchy said:

Hillary was never president. Anything else? 

10 hours ago, hayward said:

ideal situation really

:bc:

For me it comes down to this.

1. Was the information solicited by the campaign?

Yes.....Not OK.    This is what the Hillary campaign and Obama administration did thru the FBI and state dept.

No......Ok.   If a foreign govt has factual evidence of an opponent committing crimes why would it be wrong for bare minimum to turn that evidence over to LE.  

It's amazing how few of people can think of things in broader context than just what is said.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What? You mean like asking Russia to hack Hillary’s server during an election?

Did Russia hack Hillary's server?   I thought the claim was the DNC's was hacked?  

What Trump was joking about was the emails Hillary destroyed that were subpoenaed by Congress.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Did Russia hack Hillary's server?   I thought the claim was the DNC's was hacked?  

What Trump was joking about was the emails Hillary destroyed that were subpoenaed by Congress.

Oh so it was a joke.  Silly Kremlin.  

Good thing Trump didn't give Russians intel, back off on Crimea or have an hour long secret meeting with Putin. 

Because that would make the joke seem serious. 

Foreign entity :  We have information that would destroy Trumps chance of being elected.

Fantasy world : You take that info right to FBI, I don't even want to see it.

Real world :  I would ass rape an aids infected gorilla with a ass full of broken  glass for just a peak .

Edited by Cold War

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For me it comes down to this.

1. Was the information solicited by the campaign?

Yes.....Not OK.    This is what the Hillary campaign and Obama administration did thru the FBI and state dept.

No......Ok.   If a foreign govt has factual evidence of an opponent committing crimes why would it be wrong for bare minimum to turn that evidence over to LE.  

It's amazing how few of people can think of things in broader context than just what is said.   

Does anybody actually read anymore? Trump said that Director Wray was wrong when he said such information should be reported to the FBI...that is the whole crux of the fucking article. 

IF the dirt is the truth, why does it matter where it was obtained. As long as it can be verified. lets say a person had evidence Trump took money to approve a deal to sell uranium to russia, would you not want that truth to be out?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh so it was a joke.  Silly Kremlin.  

Good thing Trump didn't give Russians intel, back off on Crimea or have an hour long secret meeting with Putin. 

Because that would make the joke seem serious. 

You think they hacked the DNC because Trump said that?   :lol:

Hell there is no proof it came from Russian hackers in he first place.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does anybody actually read anymore? Trump said that Director Wray was wrong when he said such information should be reported to the FBI...that is the whole crux of the fucking article. 

Illegal activity or just dirt?  

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

IF the dirt is the truth, why does it matter where it was obtained. As long as it can be verified. lets say a person had evidence Trump took money to approve a deal to sell uranium to russia, would you not want that truth to be out?

A number of resident leftist were saying this exact thing not long ago.  :lol:  

I'm curious where is the official list of enemies, frenemies, and friends.  

The state dept and FBI was using so called allies to dig up dirt on Trump for Obama/Clinton yet nobody had/has any problem with that.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Left: It was perfectly fine the Obama admin and Clinton campain soliciting help from foreign govts to beat or remove Trump.

Trump: I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Left: OMG!!!!   Did you just hear what the President has said!!!!!!

Can someone remind me why Trump should trust the FBI?   Think about that hard for a second.  To start the FBI was PAYING CHRISTOPHER STEEL!!!   I don't care if he put the current director in place.   If you think the deep state has been removed from the FBI or greater US IC I got a 600 AC that will beat 800's on the trail to sell you.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Left: It was perfectly fine the Obama admin and Clinton campain soliciting help from foreign govts to beat or remove Trump.

Trump: I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Left: OMG!!!!   Did you just hear what the President has said!!!!!!

Can someone remind me why Trump should trust the FBI?   Think about that hard for a second.  To start the FBI was PAYING CHRISTOPHER STEEL!!!   I don't care if he put the current director in place.   If you think the deep state has been removed from the FBI or greater US IC I got a 600 AC that will beat 800's on the trail to sell you.  

Thank you!

End thread.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Trump should not have said that,  and Hillary shouldn't have actually done it.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop making sense!

One is the current President...the other isn’t. I know it physically pains you two to utter a negative word about Trump....feel better.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One is the current President...the other isn’t. I know it physically pains you two to utter a negative word about Trump....feel better.

So then, it’s ok for one aspiring to be POTUS (or any other elected office) to actually do the illegal shit with a foreign entity but once they get there...it’s not ok to even hint of it.

Got it!

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well forgive me if we don’t all hop on your niggerpile of nattering nabobs of Trump haters.  Besides you’re on here 10x as much as I am,

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So then, it’s ok for one aspiring to be POTUS (or any other elected office) to actually do the illegal shit with a foreign entity but once they get there...it’s not ok to even hint of it.

Got it!

Not what I said at all so try to focus yourself squirrel.