Check your account email address ×

Trump Says He Would Accept “Dirt” From Foreign Governments

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well forgive me if we don’t all hop on your niggerpile of nattering nabobs of Trump haters.  Besides you’re on here 10x as much as I am,

10x...good math....hope you’re better than that at work. 🤣

BTW it’s a possible impeachable offense and once again he contradicts the people that work for him when he simply rationalizes it by saying the FBI director wrong. Sorry but it’s a troubling pattern.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW it’s a possible impeachable offense and once again he contradicts the people that work for him when he simply rationalizes it by saying the FBI director wrong. Sorry but it’s a troubling pattern.

Im clearly a hellava lot busier than you are.  :lol:  Like I said, when one of these 700 or however many possibly impeachable offenses gets acted on by those pieces of shit in the house, then it gets to the senate, let me know.  You get excited enough for five people over this shit.  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, why are the “rules” then because what I posted now seems to be the new requirements.

I know you find every stupid thing out of Trumps just hilarious but it was a stupid thing to say IMO....end of story....capiche? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

THOUGHT CRIME OHMIGOD!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you find every stupid thing out of Trumps just hilarious but it was a stupid thing to say IMO....end of story....capiche? 

I never said it wasn’t.  But, as you notice, I have a funny way about me when it comes to pointing out hypocrisy.  It really seems to upset people too!  I enjoy!!!

Just now, Snake said:

THOUGHT CRIME OHMIGOD!!!!

Quit being a dolt....what is the point of him even hinting at doing it and then saying Christoper Wray is "wrong"? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I never said it wasn’t.  But, as you notice, I have a funny way about me when it comes to pointing out hypocrisy.  It really seems to upset people too!  I enjoy!!!

Blah, blah...if Hillary is guilty of something then he should make good on his promise to "lock her up" but in the meantime it wouldn't hurt if he toned it down a little. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah, blah...if Hillary is guilty of something then he should make good on his promise to "lock her up" but in the meantime it wouldn't hurt if he toned it down a little. 

Wut?  Are you on pills?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well forgive me if we don’t all hop on your niggerpile of nattering nabobs of Trump haters.  Besides you’re on here 10x as much as I am,

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s bigly good at math. The Dow was at 26,000 last year. It dropped and then climbed 4,000. Then it dropped and climbed. 1,000.  So the Dow is over 31,000 just like the Trumpsters predicted. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

With full control of the government, they couldn’t find a reason to lock her up. Yet Republicunts still say she is guilty. 

Meanwhile they declare Trump innocent because Mueller’s bought and paid for AG lies for him.  What a bunch of gullible twats. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

With full control of the government, they couldn’t find a reason to lock her up. Yet Republicunts still say she is guilty. 

Meanwhile they declare Trump innocent because Mueller’s bought and paid for AG lies for him.  What a bunch of gullible twats. 

You are so fucking stupid.  There’s no way you are in charge of anything important.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh that evil bitch  is guilty of something...make no mistake. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Being married to a sexual predator for sure. In the eyes of Republicans that’s worse because they voted for a sexual predator and blamed her for Bill. 

Kind of misogynistic when you think of it. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All of DC is fucking guilty of something!  It’s just that her and the entire Obama admin took it to levels never seen before and destroyed what little integrity the DOJ and the IC had.  Now, the R’s are playing along in the game.  

Wait for it.  We’re all proper fucked.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are so fucking stupid.  There’s no way you are in charge of anything important.

What are you in charge of Zambo the clown?  Keeping count of how many clowns are in the clown car?  Looks like you are missing some. Lying Dave, Dumpy and Crusher have ran off. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What are you in charge of Zambo the clown?  Keeping count of how many clowns are in the clown car?  Looks like you are missing some. Lying Dave, Dumpy and Crusher have ran off. 

:lmao:

It’s just awesome (and a bit surprising) how triggered you get over shit I just throw out there.

Insecurity is a real bitch, eh?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All of DC is fucking guilty of something!  It’s just that her and the entire Obama admin took it to levels never seen before and destroyed what little integrity the DOJ and the IC had.  Now, the R’s are playing along in the game.  

Wait for it.  We’re all proper fucked.

:lol:  

wmd’s 

iran contra

gulf war one

but But But Obama said you could keep your health care plan. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Being married to a sexual predator for sure. In the eyes of Republicans that’s worse because they voted for a sexual predator and blamed her for Bill. 

Kind of misogynistic when you think of it. 

How is Trump a sexual predator?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

:lol:  

wmd’s 

iran contra

gulf war one

but But But Obama said you could keep your health care plan. 

Excuse me, adults are talking.  Go sit with the kids until I say otherwise.

• Haha 1