Check your account email address ×

30 years ago experts claimed the Great Lakes would drop 8 feet.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

"In the next century"  Didn't realize it was 2089, JT!  Time flies when you're having fun, eh? 

"Could" "Might" "Maybe" "Possibly" These are all words the alarmists use but they never have anything concrete, you know, like real science to back their claims up.

I had no idea fear mongering could work so well but then again, I'm not a sheep. :news:

cliom1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

"In the next century"  Didn't realize it was 2089, JT!  Time flies when you're having fun, eh? 

The point is they are now claiming the rise is caused by you guessed it Climate change

Edited by jtssrx

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The point is they are now claiming the rise is caused by you guessed it Climate change

“Experts claimed”. 

I didn’t realize newspaper staff writer Bob Campbell was a climate expert - although probably every bit as credible as Steve Goddard.  You gotta stop following that fool. That shit will rot your brain, seriously.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, irv said:

"Could" "Might" "Maybe" "Possibly" These are all words the alarmists use but they never have anything concrete, you know, like real science to back their claims up.

I had no idea fear mongering could work so well but then again, I'm not a sheep. :news:

cliom1.jpg

"Bono flies coconut powered plane"  :lol: 

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

“Experts claimed”. 

I didn’t realize newspaper staff writer Bob Campbell was a climate expert - although probably every bit as credible as Steve Goddard.  You gotta stop following that fool. That shit will rot your brain, seriously.

Not one I repeat not one prediction made by the people you support on this climate hoax has come true. But hey I know that doesn’t matter to you. 

6 hours ago, DUMPY said:

They honestly have no clue. But alarmism sells and alarmism brings in the dollars 

Yup, you ask three different experts to describe yesterdays weather, and 2 outta 3 cann,t even agree on that.