Check your account email address ×

The Gay Left!! Just gross

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I was gonna ask are they really in hiding? 

Greg’s contrarian Schtick hasn’t changed and is easily identifiable miles away. 

Yea, they ran off within days of the Mueller report being released.  Slinger was the most humiliated.  Every last ounce of his being rested with the Mueller report proving collusion.  He even lost a $100 bet with Highmark over the whole deal.  That puke has been beyond pathetic for the last 2 years.  His whole house of lies crumbled on March 22 2019.  It culminated his meltdown that began Nov 8 2016.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

That could simply be part of the " CARNIVALE " celebration in Rio Di Janiero. They have it every fukken year, and it's enormous. What did they do to that kid that was so bad? He looked like he was having fun. This is what they do at Carnivale. This is bullshit.  

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, it’s in Brazil. Their culture has an entirely different approach to these matters. They have for years. I don’t care. To label this the gay left is laughable. The age of consent in Brazil is 14, but can go as low as 12. 

Where did you come up with it's in Brazil?? It's in LA

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, it’s in Brazil. Their culture has an entirely different approach to these matters. They have for years. I don’t care. To label this the gay left is laughable. The age of consent in Brazil is 14, but can go as low as 12. 

Dude its not just going on in Brazil.  I have zero problem with (insert the correct vernacular for gays) but this is a bit much to think it should be normalized.  

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/desmond-is-amazing-bacha-brooklyn/

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Anler said:

Are you trying to get in my pants?

I'm tryin' ta' keep you away from me, ya' fukken homo!! Leave me alone. I'm kinda' odd, but I ain't gay!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm tryin' ta' keep you away from me, ya' fukken homo!! Leave me alone. I'm kinda' odd, but I ain't gay!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hey I get it, you just suck all of those dicks for the money you don't really like it. Do what you gotta do man. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He wants to get to all your special PUDDING with his MOUTH 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He only needs to get in the front door! 😂

Whoa, look at these two PETER PUFFERS, chiming in!! Two faggots of the internet. I bet Benny is gonna' jam his kielbasa in Awffy's ass!!

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey I get it, you just suck all of those dicks for the money you don't really like it. Do what you gotta do man. 

See, I know all you homos tricks. You keep talkin' homo so you can recruit people. Well, it ain't gonna' work with me Fruitty!! I'm a straight-shooter. Now, if ya' got some young, cute chick that wants to go out with a well-endowed, middle-aged fellow, let me know. 

Other than that, LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU GAY BASTID!!!

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude its not just going on in Brazil.  I have zero problem with (insert the correct vernacular for gays) but this is a bit much to think it should be normalized.  

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/desmond-is-amazing-bacha-brooklyn/

Just as much weird shit goes on in the hetro world as well. Most likely more because of the audience size. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, I know all you homos tricks. You keep talkin' homo so you can recruit people. Well, it ain't gonna' work with me Fruitty!! I'm a straight-shooter. Now, if ya' got some young, cute chick that wants to go out with a well-endowed, middle-aged fellow, let me know. 

Other than that, LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU GAY BASTID!!!

Middleaged,lol. What do you think your gonna live to 144

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Middleaged,lol. What do you think your gonna live to 144

STFU Goombah!!! I know that ain't your lawn that you posted. You got a goddamn rock quarry driveway, so there's no way it opens up to manicured lawns.