Check your account email address ×

MC arrested?

Not a cool post.  We all push it back and forth , but when it comes to legal sexual charges involving minors - women found on the net , then tagged to a F.S. member in jest, Just don't post it. Imo.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Not a cool post.  We all push it back and forth , but when it comes to legal sexual charges involving minors - women found on the net , then tagged to a F.S. member in jest, Just don't post it. Imo.

:goodpost:

26 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Now...taintrider is another story.....

Just kidding :)

Edited by Mikeadoo

28 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I agree with this for the most part, and I wouldn’t do it. But in JT’s defense it’s hard to judge where the line is when there’s “no rules”. :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I agree with this for the most part, and I wouldn’t do it. But in JT’s defense it’s hard to judge where the line is when there’s “no rules”. :dunno: 

It's common sense that you don't go around calling people sexual predators but clearly some people don't have it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's common sense that you don't go around calling people sexual predators but clearly some people don't have it. 

I would classify this as distasteful. No need for it. At all.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Oh cute, calling another member a sex offender. Give your fucking head a shake, see if anything falls out.

You have members of thus site that call for the murder of people and who tell people to kill themselves on a daily basis. If I thought MC was a child predator I wouldn’t joke about it. It was a joke. 

6 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Again give me a break it was a joke

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

But it’s not common sense to ignore calls for violence on a daily basis??

Edited by jtssrx

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

You never have an issue with some of these fucktards doing it to me multiple fucking times you lying sack of shit :finger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

JT just anointed himself the cuntiest member of the site. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You never have an issue with some of these fucktards doing it to me multiple fucking times you lying sack of shit :finger:

#1A

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You have members of thus site that call for the murder of people and who tell people to kill themselves on a daily basis. If I thought MC was a child predator I wouldn’t joke about it. It was a joke. 

Again give me a break it was a joke

But it’s not common sense to ignore calls for violence on a daily basis??

Murder and advocating suicide by telling people to kill themselves is acceptable behavior here along with racial and homophobic slurs. It's all in who's posting it  :bc: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Murder and advocating suicide by telling people to kill themselves is acceptable behavior here along with racial and homophobic slurs. It's all in who's posting it  :bc: 

Oh just shut up and kill yourself you cocksucking nigga

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh just shut up and kill yourself you cocksucking nigga

:lol: Good thing you didn't add the pedo angle in there. Some might of taken offense