Check your account email address ×

What's the average age of the FSCE member?

53 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Anyone on here from the shortest dwarf midget to the oldest guy could pummel your geriatric ass any fucking day any fucking where you fucking Faggot :finger2:

Shut the  fuck up just shut the fuck up!!!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uncle Snotty has posted his age before, he's between 67 and 72 if I recall correctly.

I been fibbing. I'm really a young bastid. I can kick many asses, if need be. 

Don't go editing my post, you faggots. I know what you wanna' do, fukken dildos. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I been fibbing. I'm really a young bastid. I can kick many asses, if need be. 

Don't go editing my post, you faggots. I know what you wanna' do, fukken dildos. 

No you’re not, you’re old as fuck. :snack:

Nobody is editing your posts. 

10 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Good for you, getting to live that quasi retirement lifestyle, yet still young.  That is the plan here too.

It's incredible really.  Hard to believe I've been retired for almost 3 years already.  Sept. 22 2016.  

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Anyone on here from the shortest dwarf midget to the oldest guy could pummel your geriatric ass any fucking day any fucking where you fucking Faggot :finger2:

@Polaris 550 got mo-m :owned: to the maximum max!!!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gaygrabs10dicks is in his late 40s 

That’s what I thought. :dunno:

Edit, I guess I’m dumb, that wasn’t grabs/bohica. :lol:

61 and even though my racing days are behind me,  I’ll throw down with anyone on this board for hauling ass down a shelled out trail for distance.  Raced competitive motocross until I was 54, and have a million laps of racing against alotta fast in shape fit athletic guys.  As such the only guy who Id be concerned with would be Tom from Alaska, also because hes a seasoned sled racer.    :lol:  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

61 and even though my racing days are behind me,  I’ll throw down with anyone on this board for hauling ass down a shelled out trail for distance.  Raced competitive motocross until I was 54, and have a million laps of racing against alotta fast in shape fit athletic guys.  As such the only guy who Id be concerned with would be Tom from Alaska, also because hes a seasoned sled racer.    :lol:  

You ride like shit, we have seen the vids, slow and on the wrong side of the trail.

15 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You ride like shit, we have seen the vids, slow and on the wrong side of the trail.

What videos, you've seen nothing i dont wear a go pro.  God liars are so fucking annoying, plus its a really bad character trait.  You I would take special interest in humiliating.  Seriously, you’re a chain smoking truck driver who rides a clapped out what again?

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What videos, you've seen nothing i dont wear a go pro.  God liars are so fucking annoying, plus its a really bad character trait.  You I would take special interest in humiliating.  Seriously, you’re a chain smoking truck driver who rides a clapped out what again?

Do you ever remember anything about anyone here :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

MoeMoe wears one...i do not smoke you moron, do not drink or use any drugs either. Unlike you a pot head that guzzles cheap wine to forget his life is so fucking shit.