Check your account email address ×

Queen Elizabeth disses Trump by wearing broach given to her by President Obama

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Elcheeto has a 21% approval rating in England.  

They must have a better education system than MErca.

What’s May’s approval rating? :lol:

BTW, Putin has the highest approval rating of any of the world leaders.

I am SO FUKKEN SICK of Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush, and all those other fukken loser bastards, that somehow made it to the top of our government. What a sham to the honest, hard-working Americans who just want to live in peace. We have to listen to these fukken 24/7 news broadcasts about every fukken word out of Trump's mouth, and every time he takes a shit for himself.  Fuck them all, they ALL SUCK!!

I will say one thing though. That bitch Melania looks gorgeous no matter what she wears. All the other world leaders wives look like bag-women next to that bitch.

I would lick Melania's pussy, if she was virgin. Yeah, I'd lick that.  I sure as hell ain't eatin' the 175 road-hogs that Rigid and Steve ate. NO FUKKEN WAY!!!

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t want to hear anyone say I post stupid shit again

Yeah cuz we dont have enough Trump derangment syndrome posts in here every day from the same cadre of positive upbeat individuals....

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

No one has mistaken you for anything  other than a smarmy hack, 

So you didn't want to compare lies?

Funny how none of you are up to those challenges.  

Trumps dumb comments vs Obamas or AOC's

Trump and Bush lies vs Gore, Obama or the Clintons. 

It took you close to 16 years to realize how bush fucked you over and you still claim Benghazi was worse than Iraq. 

You'll probably never figure out how badly Trump fucked you over in favour of his billionaire buddies.

President Trump will meet the Irish prime minister — at the airport

Trump reportedly wanted to go to his golf course in Ireland. The Irish government said no. So they’re meeting at the airport instead.

At the VIP lounge at the Shannon Airport.

LMFAO the Irish love him.

https://www.vox.com/world/2019/5/29/18644731/trump-ireland-visit-leo-varadkar-shannon-airport

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Elcheeto has a 21% approval rating in England.  

They must have a better education system than MErca.

Bahahahahahahaha and Parliament’s approval rating is 12%.... El Cheeto is more popular than their own govt.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t want to hear anyone say I post stupid shit again

Lol in this one case... Fair enough. 

• Haha 2

Do you all realize that we've all been screwed politically!!! 

We sit here night after night defending or attacking the dems or pubs, Hillary or Trump, and guess what?

THEY ALL SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every one of those fukken scum bastids……………...sucked!!!

Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump...……………...they all are/were bastid pieces of garbage. Fukken bastards all have their fukken spouses by their side which gives them social acceptance, status, and a good image.

We should not be in ANY WAR!!

Or southern border should be secure.

Or streets should be paved.

Criminals should be slammed to death. We should have new prisons, more judges, more powerful cops. Give criminals a warning, then level them. The streets should be returned to the citizens. 

Chicago thugs should be slammed by the toughest Ex-marines. Knock them the fuck out. If it starts a race war, then so fukken be it!!! Chicago is a national horror-show, but no one wants the hassle it will cause to end this bullshit. Same thing when a local cop takes on a tough-guy in town. It creates more fukken trouble than it's worth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am SO FUKKEN SICK of Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush, and all those other fukken loser bastards, that somehow made it to the top of our government. What a sham to the honest, hard-working Americans who just want to live in peace. We have to listen to these fukken 24/7 news broadcasts about every fukken word out of Trump's mouth, and every time he takes a shit for himself.  Fuck them all, they ALL SUCK!!

I will say one thing though. That bitch Melania looks gorgeous no matter what she wears. All the other world leaders wives look like bag-women next to that bitch.

I would lick Melania's pussy, if she was virgin. Yeah, I'd lick that.  I sure as hell ain't eatin' the 175 road-hogs that Rigid and Steve ate. NO FUKKEN WAY!!!

Oh Im sure she would really enjoy it. With your vast experience of eating one pussy, while holding your nose like a 12 yr doing a belly flop.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

The 90's called and they want their worn out slang term back. You're pissing off the Fresh Prince of Bel air

Edited by Skidooski

Funny how Britain hates Trump yet they just voted in a 6month old party that mirrors Trump's ideology.

How did that happen?

Why didn't Michelle Obama's magic jewelry ward off the orange man?

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh Im sure she would really enjoy it. With your vast experience of eating one pussy, while holding your nose like a 12 yr doing a belly flop.

Wut, you think that's funny???   :dunno:

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Funny how Britain hates Trump yet they just voted in a 6month old party that mirrors Trump's ideology.

How did that happen?

Why didn't Michelle Obama's magic jewelry ward off the orange man?

Ask the boards geniuses.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump is at a d day memorial with the Queen today. That’ll be awkward. She didn’t use her family connections to get out of serving. 

Ah the classic, “I didn’t serve but I’m going to give him shit for not serving” insult. Excellent....

• Haha 1