Check your account email address ×

Should gay men be allowed to donate blood?

Just now, DUMPY said:

They get aids at an alarming rate and many don’t even know they have it. Is it worth sparing people’s feelings over something this serious?

they test every person every time 

I assume it is going to be getting tough with the new drugs lowering levels to undetectable.  but come on any one who has had aids or hep and have gotten treatments to  undetectable levels are not giving blood or plasma.  and I am sure are on a database list of haven been prescribed certain drugs 

7 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

They get aids at an alarming rate and many don’t even know they have it. Is it worth sparing people’s feelings over something this serious?

Well, they test that shit all pretty well but the reality is, if your lifestyle is one of “risk”  in certain health arenas then no, you should not be permitted to give blood.  

• Thanks 2

Toyler Buttcocks doesnt give blood anyways so who cares if gay ass banging dude fucking nooks cant give blood. I say no nook pillow biters!!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Toyler Buttcocks doesnt give blood anyways so who cares if gay ass banging dude fucking nooks cant give blood. I say no nook pillow biters!!!

Well, when he writes in “Toyler Buttcocks” for his name, it’s easy to toss him out of the trailer.

:lol:

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

no u

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thread Fail.....For Sludge.

Pure Gold for the rest of us.

Why do you not believe in science? Is it better to injector yourself with aids than offend someone?

40 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Why do you not believe in science? Is it better to injector yourself with aids than offend someone?

again they test right there at the trailer/rv/ hospital . where ever they are drawing they are immediately testing 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again they test right there at the trailer/rv/ hospital . where ever they are drawing they are immediately testing 

It doesn’t work that way 

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

It doesn’t work that way 

yes it dose . I wad in a red cross trailer this fall . they take your blood and sample the donation as soon as they unhook you from the bag . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yes it dose . I wad in a red cross trailer this fall . they take your blood and sample the donation as soon as they unhook you from the bag . 

Hahahaha.....Dave's not here to fix your spelling dumbass

• Haha 1