Check your account email address ×

Trump erupts after special counsel says he’s not exonerated

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not charged with a crime is exonerated. Its disgusting what Mueller did and he should be prosecuted 

Really? I find this entire situation in Washington to be both fitting and awesome. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Really? I find this entire situation in Washington to be both fitting and awesome. 

I find it to completely fitting as well

Bunch of disgusting fucks from top to bottom running this country

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not charged with a crime is exonerated. Its disgusting what Mueller did and he should be prosecuted 

That’s pretty much it.  Imagine you or me being cleared of any crime after an unbelievably long and expensive investigation smearing our names, family and aquantances.  Then, after the report comes out saying NADA, no evidence found, the dude writing the music says we still aren’t innocent.

WTF? 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s because you are at stage eleventy in TDS.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There is still zero excuse for this.

Ive been listening to cnn for most the day while driving....they are losing their shit....they really think they got him this time.

:bc:

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure. You keep rocking back and forth and repeating that until you really believe it. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hell I seen that statement. 

"Not charged with a crime is exonerated"???  Mueller stated he didn't have the constitutional authority to charge a sitting president. Not even under a sealed indictment.

Mueller basically said "I didn't have the authority to charge a sitting President but congress does".

He also stated that evidence has been collected but as it couldn't be currently be used against a sitting president,  no conclusion on the president's  innocence or suspected guilt was allowed to be made in the report.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Hell I seen that statement. 

"Not charged with a crime is exonerated"???  Mueller stated he didn't have the constitutional authority to charge a sitting president. Not even under a sealed indictment.

Mueller basically said "I didn't have the authority to charge a sitting President but congress does".

He also stated that evidence has been collected but as it couldn't be currently be used against a sitting president,  no conclusion on the president's  innocence or suspected guilt was allowed to be made in the report.

Hes throwing a warning shot that he doesnt want to testify before Congress when he’ll be forced to admit he knew the dossier was fake and the collusion charge was bogus.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hes throwing a warning shot that he doesnt want to testify before Congress when he’ll be forced to admit he knew the dossier was fake and the collusion charge was bogus.

OK. Sure?????🙄

Keep the faith.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s pretty much it.  Imagine you or me being cleared of any crime after an unbelievably long and expensive investigation smearing our names, family and aquantances.  Then, after the report comes out saying NADA, no evidence found, the dude writing the music says we still aren’t innocent.

WTF? 

That’s because you are at stage eleventy in TDS.

You dumb fuck  “If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Derpy dumbfuck Zambo: "Exonerated" 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You dumb fuck  “If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Derpy dumbfuck Zambo: "Exonerated" 

Why do you do this to yourself?  Your hatred for me is priceless!  I love it!  Another hating liberal twerp that isn’t going to do shit about anything....just keep taking these dodgeballs to your face.  :lol:

• Gold Member

Democrats are the sole responsible party that got Trump elected.  Russia had no effect on our elections.

if anything democrats should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for being a party of retards cause without democrats Trump wouldn’t be president.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many here have no clue what a special investigation is and who charges the crimes.

Seems many here have no concept of  "innocent until proven guilty".

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems many here have no concept of  "innocent until proven guilty".

Christ its the first thing they teach in civics/social studies/history.   Some really dumb motherfuckers in here.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when you said that “if there is no collusion there can be no obstruction”?

Yea. We do too. 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller said Wednesday that charging President Donald Trump with a crime was “not an option” because of federal rules, but he used his first public remarks on the Russia investigation to emphasize that he did not exonerate the president.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared.

The special counsel’s remarks stood as a pointed rebuttal to Trump’s repeated claims that he was cleared and that the two-year inquiry was merely a “witch hunt.” They also marked a counter to criticism, including by Attorney General William Barr, that Mueller should have reached a determination on whether the president illegally tried to obstruct the probe by taking actions such as firing his FBI director.

Mueller made clear that his team never considered indicting Trump because the Justice Department prohibits the prosecution of a sitting president.

“Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider,” Mueller said during a televised statement . He said he believed such an action would be unconstitutional.

Mueller did not use the word ’impeachment,” but said it was the job of Congress — not the criminal justice system — to hold the president accountable for any wrongdoing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

right cause the right always though hillary was innocent until proven guilty,  SMH

Funny how selective “Civics” can be.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ its the first thing they teach in civics/social studies/history.   Some really dumb motherfuckers in here.

You don’t recall Watergate? Or even Clinton?

You missed history and civics.

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Mueller spelling out that if Trump was innocent they would have said so fired up Donny into Admitting Russia helped get him elected.    

Fucking awesome stable genius move. 

lmfao yes that is what he said you gullable fucks have real issues