Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

1 minute ago, The Prickly Vag said:

It's me...xcr700 :bum:

You old fawcker!! Fuck these guys I missed seeing you around. Gentlemen I give you nothing but class it comes by the name xcr7 a man above all men in Canada!! I pick up the new sled this weekend after destroying the old sled what a shame just stupid events that took place. I mean if you're going to destroy a sled you would think you would do some flips and end up in the ditch. RIP it was a great sled! 

13501676_1197026206976625_535938482987439720_n.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You old fawcker!! Fuck these guys I missed seeing you around. Gentlemen I give you nothing but class it comes by the name xcr7 a man above all men in Canada!! I pick up the new sled this weekend after destroying the old sled what a shame just stupid events that took place. I mean if you're going to destroy a sled you would think you would do some flips and end up in the ditch. RIP it was a great sled! 

13501676_1197026206976625_535938482987439720_n.jpg

Thanks B:bc:

You could always lie about the accident,  like say an inverted flip, followed by a can-can then superman was involved lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Prickly Vag said:

Thanks B:bc:

You could always lie about the accident,  like say an inverted flip, followed by a can-can then superman was involved lol

Yes like I wrecked my knee and I had to get a new one. :)

2314501.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, Badger** said:

New hip for Old Badger, seems they frown on asking for a newer used one. I was checking the local junkyards. 😁

Hope you're feeling good after that. :bc:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I was going to ask why you are not a Mod on here but I just saw your Sig. Good choice you were always a class act. :bc: 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I was going to ask why you are not a Mod on here but I just saw your Sig. Good choice you were always a class act. :bc: 

Oh for fucks sake could you get his ojibwa dick any further inside your throat you fucking jagoff????

:bigfinger:

Lots of dick rubbing going on here, I'll keep in mind not to drop the soap. This is not the first time I have caught a few of you dick slappers but this time it's over here and not on HCS. :junk: