Check your account email address ×

When the economy tanks who will Donny blame?

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are weird.  Your grasp on things here, like on HCS and undoubtedly the real world, takes a trip through bizarro world.  

Shouldn't you be out shopping for a bitchin’ Jethro shirt?  Or, does it come with the Dunning Kruger kit?  :lmao:

Poor stupid Zambo. 

Are dupe accounts ok now that your friend Dave the cunt uses them?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Zambo. 

Are dupe accounts ok now that your friend Dave the cunt uses them?

No.  I’ve never liked dupe accounts but, this site is different and has several dup accounts for members to use for fun.

Are you trying to justify the lies you were called four on for your dupe on HCS?  A place where dupe accounts aren’t allowed.  Or are you still sticking to the story: “It’s my brothers account.”

That was awesome!  :lol:

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I’ve never liked dupe accounts but, this site is different and has several dup accounts for members to use for fun.

Are you trying to justify the lies you were called four on for your dupe on HCS?  A place where dupe accounts aren’t allowed.  Or are you still sticking to the story: “It’s my brothers account.”

That was awesome!  :lol:

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

Dupe accounts were a great way to get around the Snowflake mods on HCS.  They changed the rules so often to try to protect butthurt bitches like you.  

I had a great time winding up whiney bitches like you with the dupe account. ( I say "Like you" because I don't remember you on the board much at all. You probably hid in the background until you became an all powerful mod.  )

I figure it's all fair when Mods give out an infraction for "taunting". Evidently that one was going to stay on my "permanent record"

I can see why you are a mod there. You fit in with the snowflakes perfectly. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dupe accounts were a great way to get around the Snowflake mods on HCS.  They changed the rules so often to try to protect butthurt bitches like you.  

I had a great time winding up whiney bitches like you with the dupe account. ( I say "Like you" because I don't remember you on the board much at all. You probably hid in the background until you became an all powerful mod.  )

I figure it's all fair when Mods give out an infraction for "taunting". Evidently that one was going to stay on my "permanent record"

Easy on the HCS mods. They aren't all assholes like Z. I've been told I look good in blue :lol:  Seriously though, I have had mod privileges on HCS for a while now so I can see what goes on behind the scenes. Are there a few guys there that can go on a power trip from time to time?  Yes, there are.  But from what I have seen Z is one of the fairest mods on HCS. That doesn't mean that he can't be a prick though :lol:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Easy on the HCS mods. They aren't all assholes like Z. I've been told I look good in blue :lol:  Seriously though, I have had mod privileges on HCS for a while now so I can see what goes on behind the scenes. Are there a few guys there that can go on a power trip from time to time?  Yes, there are.  But from what I have seen Z is one of the fairest mods on HCS. That doesn't mean that he can't be a prick though :lol:

I haven’t been there for ages.  I got turfed for asking some of the financial geniuses who claimed gold was going to double to over $3,000 if Obama got a second term how that was working out for them. 

Things are a lot more liberal here.  

But who knows what will happens when the people who called a 30,000 dow if my prediction of 16,000 comes true. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven’t been there for ages.  I got turfed for asking some of the financial geniuses who claimed gold was going to double to over $3,000 if Obama got a second term how that was working out for them. 

But who knows what will happens when the people who called a 30,000 dow if my prediction of 16,000 comes true. 

The hard part about HCS is the company, Vertical Scope, doesn't really do anything to help support the site. All they care about is revenue. That puts @HSR in a tough spot. I'm not going to say Steve is perfect, as none of us are, but he does a good job behind the scenes trying to keep the place together IMO. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

The hard part about HCS is the company, Vertical Scope, doesn't really do anything to help support the site. All they care about is revenue. That puts @HSR in a tough spot. I'm not going to say Steve is perfect, as none of us are, but he does a good job behind the scenes trying to keep the place together IMO. 

I would guess it all happened 6 years ago. 

It was hsr that banned me. Lol. 

I’m sure he had a lot of crying from people behind the scenes so that was the easiest move.  The reason was pretty lame, it still makes me laugh. Specially when Zambo goes off on one of his rants. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We don't want you to get turfed here.:lol:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I would guess it all happened 6 years ago. 

It was hsr that banned me. Lol. 

I’m sure he had a lot of crying from people behind the scenes so that was the easiest move.  The reason was pretty lame, it still makes me laugh. Specially when Zambo goes off on one of his rants. 

Yes, mods and admin get put in pretty tough spots from time to time. Look at what Joel and I are dealing with here right now.  I'm guessing Steve was still a little wet behind the ears 6 years ago. Over that time I'm sure he made some mistakes that have made him a better admin.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicunts blamed Clinton for the 2008 crash. Obama will definitely get blamed for the Trump crash 

Wtf are you blathering about now?  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If there was ever a post that shows just how immature you are, that was it. You’re such a little faggot it’s breathtaking.

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf are you blathering about now?  

If there was ever a post that shows just how immature you are, that was it. You’re such a little faggot it’s breathtaking.If there was ever a post that shows just how immature you are, that was it. You’re such a little faggot it’s breathtaking.

Butthurt so strong you repeat yourself.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, mods and admin get put in pretty tough spots from time to time. Look at what Joel and I are dealing with here right now.  I'm guessing Steve was still a little wet behind the ears 6 years ago. Over that time I'm sure he made some mistakes that have made him a better admin.

It was kind of funny. He came across as a cop making his first arrest.  “I have this power over you”. 

Yeah, I see the shit you have to deal with.

An hcs mod gave my info to one of the crazies who then posted photos of what he thought was my parents house.  It was my parents neighbors garage which shows the intellect. But crazy dude was threatening to send biker buddies around because he thought it was my house.  

Then here we had Dave going off the edge last night and not realizing how fucked up he sounded.  You could see a couple of posts and then realizing he was wrong and backing down. But to keep going starting new threads etc.?    

It probably took a lot of effort for you two not to ban him  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Voice to text. You’re a half man you’re a half man you’re a half man. Oh sorry 

Butthurt so bad your tears make it impossible to see the keyboard. You’re reduced to voice text. 

If the dems get a good candidate, I think Trump could lose. Even if the economy is good, he could lose. 

Thing is, the dems most likely will NOT nominate a good candidate. 

On 5/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, spin_dry said:

Oh the economy is going to go belly up. I’m just surprised the corporate tax cut “drug fix” and loan financed stock buybacks has lasted this long. 

only time it will take a shit in tbe next 2 yrs is if Trump looses the election . then every one will be pulling there money stop buying bux tix stuff stop hirring and the real money will be heading off shore again for another decade or so 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only time it will take a shit in tbe next 2 yrs is if Trump looses the election . then every one will be pulling there money stop buying bux tix stuff stop hirring and the real money will be heading off shore again for another decade or so 

Where you buying gold when Obama won his second term?

I remember those nitwits. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Me personally, I can't take another 4 years of Donny's ego, but that's just me. 

If I can keep making money like the last month I'll vote for the orange retard for 20 more terms

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Hmm, which Steve? the one goes by Steve From Westford? him?  I remember that shit lol.  good stuff. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Where you buying gold when Obama won his second term?

I remember those nitwits. 

I did when he won the first time . I had just sold a flip just in time I might ad . was going to buy another shit started heading south so I bought coins from a bud who sells them . great move about 18 mo latter I sold for a nice chunk and picked up 2 rentals with the old flip money and the money the coins made me . 

I would not mind another housing dip I need  property's in warm places where real estate drops first 

Trump-----I'm gonna' build a wall, and Mexico is gonna' pay for it.

Trump----Xi Xingpin is my good friend.

Trump----I met Kim Jong Il, and we fell in love.

The wall ain't being built for shit, and we're payin' for it.

Xi has basically told Trump to take his tariffs, and shove them up his ass.

Kim is sending missiles up.

I hope he does turn things around for the better, but as of right now, he's created a fukken diplomatic disaster. 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

If I can keep making money like the last month I'll vote for the orange retard for 20 more terms

Unfortunately, you prove exactly the problem with today's society.  Too short-sighted and no fortitude for the long haul.  If the economy goes down next month most, like you, will now blame trump and say he sucks.  Funny and predictable as hell.