Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

On 6/2/2019 at 8:49 PM, Zambroski said:

It’s only killing the ones that think it’s a good idea.  :lol:

How ya been, kid?

Been good, busting my ass at work and drinking beer with friends. I have to admit I miss the snow but I've got a sick farmers tan going so spring/summer weather hasn't been all bad :lol: 

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Been good, busting my ass at work and drinking beer with friends. I have to admit I miss the snow but I've got a sick farmers tan going so spring/summer weather hasn't been all bad :lol: 

:bc:

Glad to hear you are making your way.  Some of us were starting to wonder what happened to you.  Of course, some were also hoping you were face down in a ditch having your bones bleached.  Meh...I went day to day on it.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

Glad to hear you are making your way.  Some of us were starting to wonder what happened to you.  Of course, some were also hoping you were face down in a ditch having your bones bleached.  Meh...I went day to day on it.  :lol:

Most of my activity during the winter was sled related, once the snow melted I didn't have much to say. Most people complain about seasonal depression during winter, I think it hits me in spring because I dread the summer heat so damn much  lol

Just now, Wildboer said:

Most of my activity during the winter was sled related, once the snow melted I didn't have much to say. Most people complain about seasonal depression during winter, I think it hits me in spring because I dread the summer heat so damn much  lol

I HATE SPRING AND TOTALLY DESPISE SUMMER!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I HATE SPRING AND TOTALLY DESPISE SUMMER!!!!!

Mud season does suck. I'm not sure why anyone would despise summer....then I noticed what knot head I was replying to. Seriously though, I like the change of seasons. I'm not a fan of that hot humid shit, but we don't get much of that anymore since moving north. We haven't had a day 90° or above in the 5 summers that we've been here.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

First you admit you wear Crocs and now this? You sir are as gay as it gets. :pan:

What’s wrong with being ghey?  I like the walking style!  

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mud season does suck. I'm not sure why anyone would despise summer....then I noticed what knot head I was replying to. Seriously though, I like the change of seasons. I'm not a fan of that hot humid shit, but we don't get much of that anymore since moving north. We haven't had a day 90° or above in the 5 summers that we've been here.

“Despise” may have been strong but, I am not a fan of heat.  Heat = above 70.  

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

This thread turned full on gay.  I like it. 

I do too!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Despise” may have been strong but, I am not a fan of heat.  Heat = above 70.  

I'm good to around 80° as long as it isn't humid.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm good to around 80° as long as it isn't humid.

We hit 75 here and humidity shot up just before the T-storm.  Sucky.  Better now though.  I think our climates may be similar.  We have about 3-4 weeks of warm weather (75+) then it starts to cool back off.  I can drive literally five minutes and lose 30 degrees so, we head toward the lake when it gets hot here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We hit 75 here and humidity shot up just before the T-storm.  Sucky.  Better now though.  I think our climates may be similar.  We have about 3-4 weeks of warm weather (75+) then it starts to cool back off.  I can drive literally five minutes and lose 30 degrees so, we head toward the lake when it gets hot here.

The month of July is our warm period. By August it starts to cool back down thanks to the shorter days.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I wish. It is in a museum we visited.  Here is what I have been doing.  Got in my truck and headed west

C0B1A40F-3959-4C62-80CA-D0E900EDB6E4.jpeg

Cool. Touring just Canada or dropping down through the states too?

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

The month of July is our warm period. By August it starts to cool back down thanks to the shorter days.

Cool. Touring just Canada or dropping down through the states too?

Doing runs out west and back

• Like 1

22 hours ago, snoughnut said:

First you admit you wear Crocs and now this? You sir are as gay as it gets. :pan:

Maybe it's not that bad further north, but in the NYC metro area it's just too damn hot. During a heat wave it's miserable to be outside even if you're relaxing in the shade.

22 hours ago, ckf said:

We hit 88f like a month ago, today I spent the whole day today roofing in the high 70's to low 80's in full sun. After lunch you basically slide further and further into delirium until quitting time. 

22 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

This thread turned full on gay.  I like it. 

That's probably my fault :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We hit 88f like a month ago, today I spent the whole day today roofing in the high 70's to low 80's in full sun. After lunch you basically slide further and further into delirium until quitting time. 

We got up to 65° today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe it's not that bad further north, but in the NYC metro area it's just too damn hot. During a heat wave it's miserable to be outside even if you're relaxing in the shade.

That's probably my fault :lol: 

URBI not gay

• Haha 1