Check your account email address ×

Rasmussen poll is grim for Donny

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

53% disapprove 

45% approve. 

HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA AHA HA HA AHA HA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

Just now, Edmo said:

You rooting for Biden?

:lmao: 

I like buttedge. Too soon to tell though. I might just do the independent thing again. Johnson or whoever. I’ve got to vote or my dad will beat the shit out of me in the afterlife. :lol: 

I’ve Biden in person. He’s actually a pretty normal guy. He is a joker for sure. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA AHA HA HA AHA HA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

I did the same when I saw that. 

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You rooting for Biden?

:lmao: 

I have not seen anyone come out in support of Biden. Its like they are forcing their candidate on us again... I wonder how that will turn out? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have not seen anyone come out in support of Biden. Its like they are forcing their candidate on us again... I wonder how that will turn out? 

I’ve noticed that too.  It’s a bit bizarre but, the DNC has spoken.  Everyone will get in line.

What I find funny is the absolute lambasting of Deblasio after his announcement.  I accidentally left the channel on Cryin’ Kimmel last night and he raked him......and the Dem party over the coals over their now 22 (and counting) candidates.  

Even liberals are seeing the absolute idiocy in what their beloved party is doing to themselves.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

You’d think they would learn...dumb fucks. I’d like to see Tulsi get some traction. She’s the one that actually has something to say that doesn’t sound programmed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

You’d think they would learn...dumb fucks. I’d like to see Tulsi get some traction. She’s the one that actually has something to say that doesn’t sound programmed. 

Tulsi is the only candidate worth a shit. But she is making too much sense so she will get the brush off. 

I seriously dont think the dems even give a shit about this election, they are floating out their turd and gearing up for 2024. It is a pretty lack luster effort so far.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

If I’m not mistaken Moe is a big fan of Rasmussen...wonder what he thinks of these numbers?

BTW Biden has already been chosen...the rest is just a dog and pony show.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I’m not mistaken Moe is a big fan of Rasmussen...wonder what he thinks of these numbers?

I hope that's not the case.  Remember, it once appeared that Jeb was the heir apparent, and well.....

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t see anybody beating him right now.

SBYL.

Tulsi is the only one that can swing enough independents, like myself, to beat Trump 

Edited by BOHICA

47 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I hope that's not the case.  Remember, it once appeared that Jeb was the heir apparent, and well.....

That was before Donny Nuke showed up and made him look like a child that had just been scolded...there are too many Dems in the field and Biden will win the nomination by default and he won’t beat Trump IMO.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve noticed that too.  It’s a bit bizarre but, the DNC has spoken.  Everyone will get in line.

What I find funny is the absolute lambasting of Deblasio after his announcement.  I accidentally left the channel on Cryin’ Kimmel last night and he raked him......and the Dem party over the coals over their now 22 (and counting) candidates.  

Even liberals are seeing the absolute idiocy in what their beloved party is doing to themselves.

It's pathetic that they won't change or do something about it....instead, they just follow along.  I guess that's the life of a minion.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Both Snake and bukkakke face dumpy. Rasmussen is god. 

I'm concerned about the poll Trump wins in November..... again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

The polls are only valid if they agree with them. Otherwise its fake news!

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm concerned about the poll Trump wins in November..... again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The polls are only valid if they agree with them. Otherwise its fake news!

Yeah...kind of what I was thinking as well.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about a fucking poll a year and a half before a fucking election?  Polls like this are the equivalent of watching grass grow.  But sure, keep on hoping.

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who the fuck gives a fuck about a fucking poll a year and a half before a fucking election?  Polls like this are the equivalent of watching grass grow.  But sure, keep on hoping.

Honestly, we learned a lot about what we are fed during the last election.  Polls are like empty calories.  Sure, they ar Erin to eat if you like the particular flavor of the day but, in the end, they can be made to show whatever the pollsters want them to show.

Right now, I don’t see name one that has a chance at beating Trump.  Not one.