Check your account email address ×

Zammyderp!!!!

New game I invented. Take a monopoly board....grab some friends and log on to fsce.

Here's how its played. 

Click on a new topic. Read the OP carefully. Each player then thinks of the most non sensical retarded backwards hilljack dumbfuck response to the OP and writes it down. 

Then you scroll down and read Zambroskis response. 

If anything any player wrote down is dumber than what Zambroski typed you get to move your piece 1 space forward.

I've been playing for 7 months we 3 other people and we're all still on GO :lol:

fucking moron

• Haha 6

Just now, f7ben said:

New game I invented. Take a monopoly board....grab some friends and log on to fsce.

Here's how its played. 

Click on a new topic. Read the OP carefully. Each player then thinks of the most non sensical retarded backwards hilljack dumbfuck response to the OP and writes it down. 

If anything any player wrote down is dumber than what Zambroski typed you get to move your piece 1 space forward.

I've been playing for 7 months we 3 other people and we're all still on GO :lol:

fucking moron

LOL...Poor Ben.  :lol: 

Image result for tasmanian devil gif

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Here's how its played. 

fucking moron

How about we post what a fukken goofy fuck, transient gypsy electrician, m/v crasher, junk sled sellin', 

stupid meat packer, stupider salsa peddling, faggot of all faggots, WELCHER of all WELCHERS  posts, and see

if anybody posts anything stupider???? I've been here for 11 years, and I've never seen a bigger WELCHER than Benny no Penny. Fuck off and die!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How about we post what a fukken goofy fuck, transient gypsy electrician, m/v crasher, junk sled sellin', 

stupid meat packer, stupider salsa peddling, faggot of all faggots, WELCHER of all WELCHERS  posts, and see

if anybody posts anything stupider???? I've been here for 11 years, and I've never seen a bigger WELCHER than Benny no Penny. Fuck off and die!!!

You owe me 25k you stupid piece of shit. Now pay up or kill yourself

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

:goodpost:

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Gotta give it to Ben. He just Khasoggi’d himself with his own dupe. Benny No Penny... Instant classic. 

Holy shit, I missed that, "Benny No Penny" :lol: :lol: