Check your account email address ×

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Tariff price increases effective immediately

1 minute ago, Anler said:

With that logic it is pointless to give anyone a raise. For fucks sake are you clueless. Seriously, jump off a bridge asap... 

You are one of the most ignorant economic and financial posters here.  Comical.

Now, seems like you should start minding your business a bit more during work hours.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are one of the most ignorant economic and financial posters here.  Comical.

Now, seems like you should start minding your business a bit more during work hours.

Why aren't you dead yet?

Nobody has the balls....or the skills.  :lol:

You can do it yourself. Unless you don't the balls or the skills... 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can do it yourself. Unless you don't the balls or the skills... 

Why would I want to kill myself?  I’m awesome!!!

If you want me dead, check your crotch....and your training.  

Best of luck!!!!!

:lol2:

Why would I want to kill myself?  I’m awesome!!!

If you want me dead, check your crotch....and your training.  

Best of luck!!!!!

Do it for Trump!

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Danny is two feet taller than Ballsack :flush:

More hair too?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone?

I already answered.  See, this is what happens when you put people on ignore that make you look every bit the fool that you are...you miss the answers!

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Raise them higher each month until Americans start making the shit we need. Squezze the chinks right out of the market and convince europe to do the same. let them fold up and go back into oblivion with NK.

Yes but don't raise wages here cuz that will make prices higher and China will come back disguised as Canada! Won't work! 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah just like I always hear from all these guys who act like they know shit but don't have any skin in the game. Fucking Monday morning quarterbacks should just kill themselves. Like by the end of the week. Would be good for the economy too. 

So how does a guy like you word your contract?  What happens if labor goes on strike and they end up getting a decent raise?  What about material costs?

For my line of work, I can't get more if costs go up after a contract is awarded.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So how does a guy like you word your contract?  What happens if labor goes on strike and they end up getting a decent raise?  What about material costs?

For my line of work, I can't get more if costs go up after a contract is awarded.

We have zero provisions for anything like that, we eat it. You can refuse to sign the contract but they will just go to the next bidder, someone will take it. 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah .  I didn't hear all of this whining from these guy's when the minimum wage was being discussed at being raised by over 15% .     To the contrary , actually .    But now that they have to pick up the phone and raise they're material prices by 15% , the world is gonna end .     Hack jokers .  

Because raising the minimum wage creates jobs you dumb cunt. 

And typically we don't write the contracts, the client does which are usually general contractors. We do prime contracting as well but the client typically furnishes the contract because we are bidding to their specifications. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

We have zero provisions for anything like that, we eat it. You can refuse to sign the contract but they will just go to the next bidder, someone will take it. 

Same here but we don't sign contracts with procurement that does not agree to our progressive payment schedules.  We also take exception to any penalty clauses. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

And typically we don't write the contracts, the client does which are usually general contractors. We do prime contracting as well but the client typically furnishes the contract because we are bidding to their specifications. 

It's very rare for us to bid against another company.