Check your account email address ×

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Tariff price increases effective immediately

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

*You’re 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I need to call the local Chinese restaurant and see how this will effect my egg roll and orange chicken prices.

Ehhh....I’ve got yo freggin’ egg roll “prices”!!

3920B32A-578D-4341-B25A-E36E3E60A11F.gif

4 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I get to be the messenger to my contractors on these tariff increases. This morning has been a bitch.

Some vendors are even talking about increases on yearly negotiated SPA's

You contractors are a very emotional bunch and evidently the distributor is the root of all your problems. :bh:

Just got the notice from Phillips lighting 15% Wednesday 5/15.

That's at least 3 more ass chewing's.

10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Just got the notice from Phillips lighting 15% Wednesday 5/15.

That's at least 3 more ass chewing's.

It's all about framing it the right way.  Just tell them its a "Patriot" tax.

21 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's all about framing it the right way.  Just tell them its a "Patriot" tax.

That’s actually not a bad way to put it.  I’m sure many like Vince will blame Trump because he is fine with America and American workers getting the trade shaft all these years.  I mean, if he didn’t complain about the largest exodus of American jobs in history under the Obama admin, well.......

I hope idiot business owners that act like fools lose clients.  Maybe they should just relocate their shops to Mexico.  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s actually not a bad way to put it.  I’m sure many like Vince will blame Trump because he is fine with America and American workers getting the trade shaft all these years.  I mean, if he didn’t complain about the largest exodus of American jobs in history under the Obama admin, well.......

I hope idiot business owners that act like fools lose clients.  Maybe they should just relocate their shops to Mexico.  

Yeah .  I didn't hear all of this whining from these guy's when the minimum wage was being discussed at being raised by over 15% .     To the contrary , actually .    But now that they have to pick up the phone and raise they're material prices by 15% , the world is gonna end .     Hack jokers .  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah .  I didn't hear all of this whining from these guy's when the minimum wage was being discussed at being raised by over 15% .     To the contrary , actually .    But now that they have to pick up the phone and raise they're material prices by 15% , the world is gonna end .     Hack jokers .  

And unlike a wage hike , this dosnt also come with an increase in SS , comp , or unemployment. But it will also crank up liability ins costs.

Exactly.  Oh, I’m sure owners were just gonna just eat the cost of higher wages.   Is that’s how it works when you are pretending it’s all “for the greater good” and have a squid’s brain.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And unlike a wage hike , this dosnt also come with an increase in SS , comp , or unemployment. But it will also crank up liability ins costs.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  Oh, I’m sure owners were just gonna just eat the cost of higher wages.   Is that’s how it works when you are pretending it’s all “for the greater good” and have a squid’s brain.

None of these guy's are paying a minimum wage anyway so it's no skin off them to join the " rah rah rah , help the downtrodden " .   But now.............. 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

None of these guy's are paying a minimum wage anyway so it's no skin off them to join the " rah rah rah , help the downtrodden " .   But now.............. 

Dosnt matter a $15 min wage means everyone making under $30-$35 will need a raise. That's when it gets expensive. If it was just min wage schmucks it would be nothing. Barely over 1/2 a million people in this country work for minimum wage.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dosnt matter a $15 min wage means everyone making under $30-$35 will need a raise. That's when it gets expensive. If it was just min wage schmucks it would be nothing. Barely over 1/2 a million people in this country work for minimum wage.

Exactly.  Cost of goods and services go up but not everyone’s pay.  The ones that hurt the most are the ones making just over the new minimum wage...who reap no benefits  They actually take a decrease in expendable income when price hikes play out.  It’s all a temporary bump for the minimum wagers until the market equalizes.  Net gain for workers = little.  Net job losses for areas with large service and many wage jobs is usually substantial (see Mexico/Asian growth) and homeless numbers increase.  I’ve read very little that substantiates otherwise...especially from the half-witted, cut and pasters here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  Cost of goods and services go up but not everyone’s pay.  The ones that hurt the most are the ones making just over the new minimum wage...who reap no benefits  They actually take a decrease in expendable income when price hikes play out.  It’s all a temporary bump for the minimum wagers until the market equalizes.  Net gain for workers = little.  Net job losses for areas with large service and many wage jobs is usually substantial (see Mexico/Asian growth) and homeless numbers increase.  I’ve read very little that substantiates otherwise...especially from the half-witted, cut and pasters here.

The winners of a minimum wage hike , Insurance companies

The losers, seniors on social security.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s actually not a bad way to put it.  I’m sure many like Vince will blame Trump because he is fine with America and American workers getting 

that is what Polaris is doing right now . fucking cunts made a fat fat stack on military contracts in fact it made them what they are today .

now crying because the shitty voltage regulators they build in China are going to cost more money . fuck you Polaris why don't we build you another tax funded apt building to warehouse Mexican workers to work for under min wage as seasonal help .

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

quack quack .

remember when you hated the gooks 

Lol...yuh, now, he hates Russia for “meddling” and roots against Americans on the side of the Chinese!

These are tough and confusing times for whiney haters.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

that is what Polaris is doing right now . fucking cunts made a fat fat stack on military contracts in fact it made them what they are today .

now crying because the shitty voltage regulators they build in China are going to cost more money . fuck you Polaris why don't we build you another tax funded apt building to warehouse Mexican workers to work for under min wage as seasonal help .

I just read that about that fucking Poo faggot.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah just like I always hear from all these guys who act like they know shit but don't have any skin in the game. Fucking Monday morning quarterbacks should just kill themselves. Like by the end of the week. Would be good for the economy too. 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah just like I always hear from all these guys who act like they know shit but don't have any skin in the game. Fucking Monday morning quarterbacks should just kill themselves. Like by the end of the week. Would be good for the economy too. 

You seem pissy lately . Did yer tribe of Mexicans quit ?  

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

No but fucking govt is cracking down on shit. Everybody wants background checks and fingerprints. I'm like " you wanna get this work done but you telling us we can't have felons, illegals and druggies working on your job. These are laborers, you take all of those away and there isn't anyone left."

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No but fucking govt is cracking down on shit. Everybody wants background checks and fingerprints. I'm like " you wanna get this work done but you telling us we can't have felons, illegals and druggies working on your job. These are laborers, you take all of those away and there isn't anyone left."

Geez , tell me about it . You realize the last time I was able to dump my waste thinner in the creek ?   It's fuckin BULLSHIT , I can't have this shit hangin around .  

Geez , tell me about it . You realize the last time I was able to dump my waste thinner in the creek ?   It's fuckin BULLSHIT , I can't have this shit hangin around .  

Where are the terrorists when you need them, right?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lol.  Somebody is feelin’ a bit miffed about all this.  :lmao:

We’ve all got skin this game you ducking half wit.....it’s just the ones that cheer against America that are starting to hurt.  Sorry about your pain.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They go back home every few months.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

With that logic it is pointless to give anyone a raise. For fucks sake are you clueless. Seriously, jump off a bridge asap... 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why does Trump continue to lie and say the country is collecting billions in tarrifs?

Right.  It’s actually trillions.

oh wait...I get why you are so upset now.  Are Pampers made in China?