Check your account email address ×

This is the democrats

trump is a hateful bigot ....of course he is going to incite this type of behavior. Obviously there are people on both sides of the idiocy that cant control themselves and the responsibility of a politician is to temper violence .....not incite it. Trump is a fucking POS and needs to diaf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wearing a t-shirt like that prolly aint the smartest thing to do.

I worked with Mexicans for over 20 years and never seen any kind of behavior like that .

Trump did fawk up with that let them build the wall statement no doubt.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Wearing a t-shirt like that prolly aint the smartest thing to do.

I worked with Mexicans for over 20 years and never seen any kind of behavior like that .

Trump did fawk up with that let them build the wall statement no doubt.

Extremely weak justification for that kind of behavior .  

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

trump is a hateful bigot ....of course he is going to incite this type of behavior. Obviously there are people on both sides of the idiocy that cant control themselves and the responsibility of a politician is to temper violence .....not incite it. Trump is a fucking POS and needs to diaf

NO SKID MARKS FOR YOU!

That's unbelievable how the Dems can in anyway condone that by saying nothing.  At least Trump has "shinned" this type of behavior (not saying it was necessarily sincere though). This is a perfectly legal speaking convention.  Just like the hundreds we get to watch the liberal retards doing all year.  AMAZING!  They want it to escalate into something really bad.  Typical.

And look how both sides fight.....:lol:  Not gonna lie, I'd be tearing faces off that group if I could catch them...probably be like trying to herd wet cats though.  Dipshit pussy protesters.  A good heavy truck running at a good clip through the whole lot of them would be the best thing going.  And I love the vehicle horse shit.  As if to say, they wouldn't dare run me over.  Shit.....tiny minds.  That's a free "get out of jail, I was fearing for my life" card.  Gotta plan that right though...you only get one pass.  And it'd be hard not to put the vehicle in reverse.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's unbelievable how the Dems can in anyway condone that by saying nothing.  At least Trump has "shinned" this type of behavior (not saying it was necessarily sincere though). This is a perfectly legal speaking convention.  Just like the hundreds we get to watch the liberal retards doing all year.  AMAZING!  They want it to escalate into something really bad.  Typical.

And look how both sides fight.....:lol:  Not gonna lie, I'd be tearing faces off that group if I could catch them...probably be like trying to herd wet cats though.  Dipshit pussy protesters.  A good heavy truck running at a good clip through the whole lot of them would be the best thing going.  And I love the vehicle horse shit.  As if to say, they wouldn't dare run me over.  Shit.....tiny minds.  That's a free "get out of jail, I was fearing for my life" card.  Gotta plan that right though...you only get one pass.  And it'd be hard not to put the vehicle in reverse.

Z I'm sure you have heard the expression you can be part of the problem or part of the solution.

I think you have a lot of pent up frustrations from being a mod over there and you just need to dump here..lol. 

Let it out..let it all out but try to keep it no longer then your above post..I have a really short attention span. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Let me know how that works out for you!

You just don't get it do you?

It was sarcasm but sure, I get it. You're justifing the actions of a group of assholes based off of what some other ass hole said. Makes perfect sense :lol:

How has the us vs them mentality worked out through the years?

Well you could look at religion,races,super powers..hell even the police seem to have that mentality now a days..maybe they always have..dunno.

But to me it is the biggest problem.