Check your account email address ×

Trump furiously demands Mueller not appear before House Judiciary Committee in Twitter meltdown

What’s he worried about?

Trump furiously demands Mueller not appear before House Judiciary Committee in Twitter meltdown

Source: raw story

05 May 2019 at 14:17 ET  

Reacting to news that special counsel Robert Mueller has made “tentative” plans to appear before a House Committee, President Donald Trump went on a furious Twitter rampage demanding Mueller not show up. 

On Twitter, Trump ranted, “After spending more than $35,000,000 over a two year period, interviewing 500 people, using 18 Trump Hating Angry Democrats & 49 FBI Agents – all culminating in a more than 400 page Report showing NO COLLUSION – why would the Democrats in Congress now need Robert Mueller” before adding, …”to testify. Are they looking for a redo because they hated seeing the strong NO COLLUSION conclusion? There was no crime, except on the other side (incredibly not covered in the Report), and NO OBSTRUCTION. Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!”

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trump-furiously-demands-mueller-not-appear-before-house-judiciary-committee-in-twitter-meltdown/ 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If he’s cryin he must be lyin Ben

Well.....he tanked the stock market today with one tweet so I love him right now :lol:

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You need to put your money in a target date retirement fund and leave the shit alone.  

I did.....my target date for retirement is about 7 years and I need gains of about 700% !!!!!!

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You need to put your money in a target date retirement fund and leave the shit alone.  

No, that's too little too late.  Put away you're retirement fund first before everything else, if it models the s&p you'll be fine.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s he worried about?

Source: raw story

05 May 2019 at 14:17 ET  

Reacting to news that special counsel Robert Mueller has made “tentative” plans to appear before a House Committee, President Donald Trump went on a furious Twitter rampage demanding Mueller not show up. 

On Twitter, Trump ranted, “After spending more than $35,000,000 over a two year period, interviewing 500 people, using 18 Trump Hating Angry Democrats & 49 FBI Agents – all culminating in a more than 400 page Report showing NO COLLUSION – why would the Democrats in Congress now need Robert Mueller” before adding, …”to testify. Are they looking for a redo because they hated seeing the strong NO COLLUSION conclusion? There was no crime, except on the other side (incredibly not covered in the Report), and NO OBSTRUCTION. Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!”

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trump-furiously-demands-mueller-not-appear-before-house-judiciary-committee-in-twitter-meltdown/ 

do you honestly forget that you post almost identical posts just 3 hours apart? 

or is it that you are so desperate for attention even when you know it will be negative you just can't help your self ? 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

do you honestly forget that you post almost identical posts just 3 hours apart? 

or is it that you are so desperate for attention even when you know it will be negative you just can't help your self ? 

Pay attention. The first was Mueller agreeing to testify. This one is about Trump freaking out about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I need a good week :lol:

I don't think your going to see a huge drop this week.   Day or so then people will get back in on the lows.  

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't think your going to see a huge drop this week.   Day or so then people will get back in on the lows.  

You might be right.....or you might be wrong

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You might be right.....or you might be wrong

Where else will people put their money long term?   The market has shaken out these China tariff fears relatively quickly before and without a better return elsewhere the money will be right back in.     

Edited by Highmark