Check your account email address ×

I have no issue with any of you

15 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I respect all of you. Well I don't respect Snowrider he's an absolute clown. I even respect MC. You guys are a great group and I enjoy talking to you. 

I don't think the personal attacks on me because of flat earth are fair. Im not hurting anyone by having this opinion. 

I hope you guys understand I don't expect anyone to buy into this. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm heading to Canada to have a Canadian thanksgiving celebration. 

People are just yankin your chain. No hard feelings it's just easy to torture people who go against the grain lol. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen you fucking hayseed, I was honors in history and I will tell you that your Breitbart /Limbaugh history lesson is bullshit :lol: 

Honors in history in what junior high?

Listen you sawed off bald headed little city fuck any day you want to say that to my face I'd be glad to meet up with you.   I'm only 4 hours away.  5'9" internet tough guy.   I shit bigger than you.  

And by the way you are dead fucking wrong on this.   Collectivism failed plain and simple. 

https://mises.org/library/great-thanksgiving-hoax-1

Edited by Highmark

19 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I respect all of you. Well I don't respect Snowrider he's an absolute clown. I even respect MC. You guys are a great group and I enjoy talking to you. 

I don't think the personal attacks on me because of flat earth are fair. Im not hurting anyone by having this opinion. 

I hope you guys understand I don't expect anyone to buy into this. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm heading to Canada to have a Canadian thanksgiving celebration. 

i bet you're pretty fucking good at frisbee. 

17 hours ago, xcr700 said:

We do. But I can't stand it unless it's deep fried lol. Usually we have ham instead . I love Christmas dinner ...lobster,scallops, shrimp etc..

That's the only way to eat it 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Do you "proof" your own posts before you submit?  You really should.  Just post "I'm a raving hypocrite liberal".  It's easier...and shorter.  

Moron.

:bc: POTY

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Listen you sawed off bald headed little city fuck any day you want to say that to my face I'd be glad to meet up with you.   I'm only 4 hours away.  5'9" internet tough guy.   I shit bigger than you.  

:lol:

:snack:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

And by the way you are dead fucking wrong on this.   Collectivism failed plain and simple. 

https://mises.org/library/great-thanksgiving-hoax-1

The Mayflower was supposed to go to Virginia, not New England and the people were not prepared for a New England winter.

I may not win the fight but if you think you would walk away unscathed you're mistaken, and just remember that you started it when you called me a fool.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Mayflower was supposed to go to Virginia, not New England and the people were not prepared for a New England winter.

I may not win the fight but if you think you would walk away unscathed you're mistaken, and just remember that you started it when you called me a fool.

Fool is just a bit less than "fucking hayseed."

As for the Mayflower I was spot on.   Doesn't matter where it should or should not have landed.   They practiced collectivism and it didn't work.  You were the one bragging about how this was "government" at work and I called you out on it.   Be man enough to admit that I was right and you were wrong.  Your "honors in history" is bullshit when it comes down to what happened then.  

My point is if you want to call someone a fucking hayseed on the internet with people you interact with every day you better be willing to back it up.   Unscathed is fine with me if you think you could accomplish that.   In the end I would make your old ass look like a fool.  I don't want it to come to that but if you want to be an asshole calling names like that then lets go.  

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fool is just a bit less than "fucking hayseed."

As for the Mayflower I was spot on.   Doesn't matter where it should or should not have landed.   They practiced collectivism and it didn't work.  You were the one bragging about how this was "government" at work and I called you out on it.   Be man enough to admit that I was right and you were wrong.  Your "honors in history" is bullshit when it comes down to what happened then.  

My point is if you want to call someone a fucking hayseed on the internet with people you interact with every day you better be willing to back it up.   Unscathed is fine with me if you think you could accomplish that.   In the end I would make your old ass look like a fool.  I don't want it to come to that but if you want to be an asshole calling names like that then lets go.  

The Pilgrims were a small group of people who made port in a hostile New England in November, they had to work together to establish the colony, and if you want to believe the Breitbart version of history you're welcome to it.

As far as the name calling goes, I didn't like it and you didn't like it, and you think I escalated it because my name calling was worse than yours but it's all name calling at the end of the day, as far as street fighting is concerned how does that end well as there is so much that can go awry for all involved.

Vince calls everyone that disagrees stupid and fucking hayseeds.......then cries because he is called a fool....WTF. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Pilgrims were a small group of people who made port in a hostile New England in November, they had to work together to establish the colony, and if you want to believe the Breitbart version of history you're welcome to it.

As far as the name calling goes, I didn't like it and you didn't like it, and you think I escalated it because my name calling was worse than yours but it's all name calling at the end of the day, as far as street fighting is concerned how does that end well as there is so much that can go awry for all involved.

Its not just a Breitbart version.   I've NEVER found one thing countering the truth of the history that collectivism did not work for them.  If you can find something to counter this then please post it up.   I'll need something more than you "honors in history" or whatever the fuck that is.  

I think its clear to most on here what you are.  A 5'9" internet tough guy.  Trust me Vince, man to man it will go much, much worse for you.   I'd even give you the first shot as I wouldn't hit you first.  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its not just a Breitbart version.   I've NEVER found one thing countering the truth of the history that collectivism did not work for them.  If you can find something to counter this then please post it up.   I'll need something more than you "honors in history" or whatever the fuck that is.  

I think its clear to most on here what you are.  A 5'9" internet tough guy.  Trust me Vince, man to man it will go much, much worse for you.   I'd even give you the first shot as I wouldn't hit you first.  

There are many folks from here who I've met and rode with, partied with, and I have even helped out a few when the occasion arose, I think that's more than being an internet tough guy.

And somewhere there is a video of me arm wrestling the biggest guy at Jamstock, and the big guy asked out of it when his arm was going down, not bad for a 5-9 old man :lol: 

And that first shot is a never a good idea unless you are wearing a cup :lol::bc: 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There are many folks from here who I've met and rode with, partied with, and I have even helped out a few when the occasion arose, I think that's more than being an internet tough guy.

And somewhere there is a video of me arm wrestling the biggest guy at Jamstock, and the big guy asked out of it when his arm was going down, not bad for a 5-9 old man :lol: 

And that first shot is a never a good idea unless you are wearing a cup :lol::bc: 

:lol:

I thing Vince is OK.  I don't agree with him quite a bit,,,but overall, he doesn't make me wanna kick him in his "Ballsack". :lol:JMO

I don't mind disagreements at all.  And I love to fucking "throw hands" but you've got to be a real fucking tool beyond tools to push me to do it over the internet.  Somebody that is oh so deserving.  But, we all have our own little "breaking points" so...everyone wants a place without rules, here you go!  "Buyer Beware".  And I kinda like it!  I've got problems though.  :lol:

:thumb:

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who says it would reach its mark? 

Maybe you are a good guy but like I said if you are going to call people names on here, people you interact with on a daily basis, not just some newbie trying to piss you off you better be prepared to back it up.

Who was this "biggest guy at jamstock?"   From what I've seen from there that's not saying much and arm-wrestling well thats surely a sign of toughness.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who says it would reach its mark? 

Maybe you are a good guy but like I said if you are going to call people names on here, people you interact with on a daily basis, not just some newbie trying to piss you off you better be prepared to back it up.

Who was this "biggest guy at jamstock?"   From what I've seen from there that's not saying much and arm-wrestling well thats surely a sign of toughness.  :lmao:

Mike ...can't remember his handle at the moment. He is indeed a large man and Ballsack handled him pretty well if I recall. Vince is a tough guy....like Joe Pesci in goodfellas tough. The only actual ass beating that was ever handed out at JS was Drew stepping up and getting choked the fuck out by an older , skinnier banana nosed Pollack :lol:

You should have heard Drew's dad crying like I was going to end the life of his perfect private school angel :lol::lol: 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thing Vince is OK.  I don't agree with him quite a bit,,,but overall, he doesn't make me wanna kick him in his "Ballsack". :lol:JMO

I don't mind disagreements at all.  And I love to fucking "throw hands" but you've got to be a real fucking tool beyond tools to push me to do it over the internet.  Somebody that is oh so deserving.  But, we all have our own little "breaking points" so...everyone wants a place without rules, here you go!  "Buyer Beware".  And I kinda like it!  I've got problems though.  :lol:

:thumb:

Wait, what about you and SR?  Anything you did to him would be an improvement.

Don't have any issues with ballsack either, even if he fights like a girl.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait, what about you and SR?  Anything you did to him would be an improvement.

Don't have any issues with ballsack either, even if he fights like a girl.

That's why I posted this part,  "......... you've got to be a real fucking tool beyond tools to push me to do it over the internet.  Somebody that is oh so deserving" :lol:

And truth be told, I've only gotten "jiggy" with maybe a handful of guys smaller than me.  One of them game me an ass-handing of epic proportions.  And another was like fighting a fucking squirrel. Fuckin' little skinny mother fucker!  He scratched me up pretty good too.  :lol:

I faced off with a big fuckin' racoon at night a couple of years ago that was chasing my dog (too funny).  He stood up on his fucking back feet and screamed at me......I looked down to see I was wearing nothing but boxer shorts.  At that point, I knew my plan was to out run him.

"Not the size of the dog in the fight.........."

:bc:

47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:        :bc: