Check your account email address ×

I have no issue with any of you

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Mike ...can't remember his handle at the moment. He is indeed a large man and Ballsack handled him pretty well if I recall. Vince is a tough guy....like Joe Pesci in goodfellas tough. The only actual ass beating that was ever handed out at JS was Drew stepping up and getting choked the fuck out by an older , skinnier banana nosed Pollack :lol:

You should have heard Drew's dad crying like I was going to end the life of his perfect private school angel :lol::lol: 

No one ever went home with more bruises and scratches than Don, I remember that night we went to downtown Rhinelander to party and you guys left the bar early because Drew was whining to get back to the lake, anyhow Tim and I stayed at the bar and I looked out the window to see you Drew mopping the sidewalk with Don, I believe Don pissed on a Volkswagen in the parking lot after that :lol: 

Tim and I got back to the lake at 3:00 am to see this motley crew still standing :lol: For those that don't know I'm the fat guy with the hat :lol: 

js.jpg

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No one ever went home with more bruises and scratches than Don, I remember that night we went to downtown Rhinelander to party and you guys left the bar early because Drew was whining to get back to the lake, anyhow Tim and I stayed at the bar and I looked out the window to see you Drew mopping the sidewalk with Don, I believe Don pissed on a Volkswagen in the parking lot after that :lol: 

Tim and I got back to the lake at 3:00 am to see this motley crew still standing :lol: For those that don't know I'm the fat guy with the hat :lol: 

js.jpg

Who's taller, you or Don?

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

th

That started off with Drew fucking with me again and then we both seen Don coming at us and talking shit and we decided to roll him :lol: I didnt think he was going to fight back like he did lolz. 

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LOL, imagine if you watched all of that and you just met these people 4 hours before. 

Cuz that's what it was like for me. :lol:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, imagine if you watched all of that and you just met these people 4 hours before. 

I absolutely should not have been behind the wheel of a 700+ HP car that night :lol:

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That started off with Drew fucking with me again and then we both seen Don coming at us and talking shit and we decided to roll him :lol: I didnt think he was going to fight back like he did lolz. 

I wonder what Carin thought when she would see him come home all banged up after those events :lol: 

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Did you get that feeling that you weren't in South Dakota anymore :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wonder what Carin thought when she would see him come home all banged up after those events :lol: 

Did you get that feeling that you weren't in South Dakota anymore :lol:

I can only imagine. :lol:

Oh, definitely. We don't have any Pollocks out this way. :lol: