Check your account email address ×

200 Killed on Sri Lanka....Churches and Hotels Bombed

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Spinner took a fucking cruise that docked in a tourist trap somewhere and now he’s the leading (and “woke”)travel and world affairs expert!  LOL, BarbieHands just laughs at him because he’s done a cruise AND sat with a bunch of blue hairs on a tour bus that drove around Paris.

Better get with it, Spinner.   :lol:

I’ve never been on a cruise. No intention of ever going on one. Fucking floating petri dishes. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Google search trends depicts actual travel.  :lol:   More compelling data from googlebarbie.  :lol:  

To find out, we used Google search trends data to identify the states searching travel-related phrases most often, per capita

Well aren’t you the thorough one. Do you count beans?

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never been on a cruise. No intention of ever going on one. Fucking floating petri dishes. 

Zdumbfuck is pretty much wrong about everything...it’s actually quite amazing. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think he tries to be wrong about everything.....its basically the only way this is possible. It's an act

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Polar Snacks.  :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think he tries to be wrong about everything.....its basically the only way this is possible. It's an act

And another one of the hating contrarian duckies chimes in.  No answers, just really bad ideas. 

Kill yourself.  :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Well then you don't have a fucking clue what youre talking about.  Shocker.  The newer larger boats are pretty amazing.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this one.  Father arrested for aiding his two suicide bomber sons.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5201373/sri-lanka-easter-bombings-father-arrested/

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well I have to agree with Spin on that one.:lol:

Yeah...me too.  Then, a hot humid climate on top of that?  Nope!

BUT, I will say, some of the smaller cruises or charter cruises on the great lakes or, colder climates may be of interest...but, still..not a lot.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...me too.  Then, a hot humid climate on top of that?  Nope!

BUT, I will say, some of the smaller cruises or charter cruises on the great lakes or, colder climates may be of interest...but, still..not a lot.

Those are OK, but after a few hours I'm waiting for it to be over.  Same with the Caribbean, have zero desire unless I have my own transportation, ie tour buses don't do it.  Got to see more of the Rockies when clear of climate changing smoke and Southern US in early spring.  Maybe Europe when I require a walker or wheelchair.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Those are OK, but after a few hours I'm waiting for it to be over.  Same with the Caribbean, have zero desire unless I have my own transportation, ie tour buses don't do it.  Got to see more of the Rockies when clear of climate changing smoke and Southern US in early spring.  Maybe Europe when I require a walker or wheelchair.

I hear that.  I've never been much of a siteseer anyway.  And I'm sure not a big people person.  Locking me up on a boat, bus, train, etc...is a recipe for a poor experience.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hear that.  I've never been much of a siteseer anyway.  And I'm sure not a big people person.  Locking me up on a boat, bus, train, etc...is a recipe for a poor experience.

Same here.  TBH, I have pretty much everything I want at home and don't really need to venture out.  When I do I enjoy seeing nature vs "people-made".  The Keys back in March was nice, but that was really for the wife. 

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well I have to agree with Spin on that one.:lol:

If hes never been on one, his opinion really doesnt count.  We went on Oasis of the Seas a few years back and it was an excellent experience.  Boat was only about a year old at the time.  Ive been on 6-8 cruises now, our mother is up to around 90, shes a big fan obviously.  Always get a balcony room, and always book a larger newer boat.  Hoping to win a Mediterranean cruise here at work in the next year or two.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here.  TBH, I have pretty much everything I want at home and don't really need to venture out.  When I do I enjoy seeing nature vs "people-made".  The Keys back in March was nice, but that was really for the wife. 

I live in a tourist town on Lake Superior.  So, I'm pretty good here too if that is what I wanted.  I'll also take the wilderness any day of the week.  Wife is starting to get on me about going somewhere "warm" soon.  I'm finding myself in my garage a lot to avoid the debate.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I live in a tourist town on Lake Superior.  So, I'm pretty good here too if that is what I wanted.  I'll also take the wilderness any day of the week.  Wife is starting to get on me about going somewhere "warm" soon.  I'm finding myself in my garage a lot to avoid the debate.  :lol: 

You lived up there along time or?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about this one.  Father arrested for aiding his two suicide bomber sons.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5201373/sri-lanka-easter-bombings-father-arrested/

Right...the article I posted said the same thing...dude is a spice tycoon. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How much?  Lol.

Born in CA and moved to Minnetonka when I was about 2.

Fucking California south till 2 and California North until what.....39???