Check your account email address ×

Naval Academy to ban transgender students fall 2020

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

One big difference between you and me:  You think people here give a fuck what your opinion is.  I know they don't give a fuck what my opinion is.  I kinda like it this way.  

No I realize that nobody  gives a fuck about my opinion here but I'm still honest regardless.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well best of luck to you. :bc:

The sales guys can be a gift.  Good to know the market and understand the value add you bring.  Learned a lot from the old school.

Grew up with him, he’s like an uncle. Solid guy. Good culture there as well. He’s only 50 and never had the desire to grow the company past where it is at. He turns down work now. Wants out completely in 5 years. Perfect scenario for me. I get my hand held to make the learning curve easier and get to keep him there so it doesn’t seem like some new fucker is coming in to fuck shit up for everyone right off the bat haha. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Grew up with him, he’s like an uncle. Solid guy. Good culture there as well. He’s only 50 and never had the desire to grow the company past where it is at. He turns down work now. Wants out completely in 5 years. Perfect scenario for me. I get my hand held to make the learning curve easier and get to keep him there so it doesn’t seem like some new fucker is coming in to fuck shit up for everyone right off the bat haha. 

You know, I would like nothing more than to hand off my company to the current employees come retirement if that is what they wish rather than selling it off.  They are like family to me and nothing would make me happier.  We have already worked up an almost to good to be true scenario for them.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Got it. so he can sit and call me nothing, he can buy me, and that’s ok? Noted. 

It's quite apparent on this board that Canadians are supposed to cower and suck the American cock for saving our ass and protecting us . You faggots paint a pitiful picture of what American military really is . Or is it like that for real ? Something tells me me you rednecks drive around in jacked up diesels with stacks cause your dicks too small. If you were proper military, you wouldn't go around beating your chest . My bro ,dad and granddad were all in the military and had nothing bad to say about you guys . Too bad you fucks are too full of yourselves to see that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know, I would like nothing more than to hand off my company to the current employees come retirement if that is what they wish rather than selling it off.  They are like family to me and nothing would make me happier.  We have already worked up an almost to good to be true scenario for them.

Rarely works. 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

It's quite apparent on this board that Canadians are supposed to cower and suck the American cock for saving our ass and protecting us . You faggots paint a pitiful picture of what American military really is . Or is it like that for real ? Something tells me me you rednecks drive around in jacked up diesels with stacks cause your dicks too small. If you were proper military, you wouldn't go around beating your chest . My bro ,dad and granddad were all in the military and had nothing bad to say about you guys . Too bad you fucks are too full of yourselves to see that 

Lol I said nothing bad about the Nook military. Worked with them in Poland and Afghanistan. Good dudes. Also, I was fucking with AC to get him riled up. I love you Nook pheygs. Also, stacks and lifted diesels are beta to the nth degree. Now fuck off!!! As a note, I’ve been told American cock taste superior to all other cocks. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I said nothing bad about the Nook military. Worked with them in Poland and Afghanistan. Good dudes. Also, I was fucking with AC to get him riled up. I love you Nook pheygs. Also, stacks and lifted diesels are beta to the nth degree. Now fuck off!!! As a note, I’ve been told American cock taste superior to all other cocks. 

Ok.....I retract my previous statement lololol

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know all the Americans here like Canadians right? We all just know it gets you all riled up when we talk shit. It’s really fun. Except Revvy boom boom. We don’t like that Nook.

:lol:I just started reading and it was bam....Canada sucks lol.. and I reacted lol. :bc:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really.

Do you really think someone like me would be sent to the expendable front lines?

It takes a real shit stain to make a remark like that.

A degreed EE, like that's something special :lol:

Let us guess, besides having a pencil dick you have a pencil neck.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Isn’t an EE degree like a two year associates in the states? That’s cute. 

It's nothing that makes anyone special, and that's a fact.

Sweet fucking fancy Moses!!!  :lol: 

Apparently, I picked the wrong evening to be out on the town.  I missed this little party.  Lots of humorous, interesting, egotistical, self-righteous and just plain fucking stupid comments in this thread.  I'm sorry I missed being able to add my own versions of each!  LOL.

BTW, @Woodtick ....You are welcome my friend...let us walk and talk....

Image result for BRAVEHEART THROWN OUT OF WINDOW GIF

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It takes a real shit stain to make a remark like that.

A degreed EE, like that's something special :lol:

Let us guess, besides having a pencil dick you have a pencil neck.

It's nothing that makes anyone special, and that's a fact.

And he’ll get a good leaving alone from the righties for making comments like that. Especially pussies like creepr

• Like 1

Crusher couldnt hold my pocket....or xlts....or toms.....or zammys

Because were Americans....and by default we could tear his throat out and decide whether to let him live or not. Hes a bitch girl....probably inherited his money and has never had dirt under his finger nails

• Haha 1

You have got to be fucking shitting me

A plant rat EE who peddles process upgrades looking down on anyone?

Motherfucker ....I could teach a monkey to do what he does in a month 

Youd think that fucking moron was doing open heart surgery or helping put the first manned Mars mission together the way he talks

Joelle.....ban this motherfucker. Hes worse than znutty

• Haha 2