Check your account email address ×

Naval Academy to ban transgender students fall 2020

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No its a 4 year actual degree a beta like yourself could only dream of.  What is it you have a business degree?  Did that come as the special prize in a cracker jack box?

Lol.. I have bachelors degrees in economics, finance, statistics, and an MBA specializing in Operations Management from one of the best business schools in the country. Does Canada even have a school in the top 100? 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol.. I have bachelors degrees in economics, finance, statistics, and an MBA specializing in Operations Management from one of the best business schools in the country. Does Canada even have a school in the top 100? 

And I still make at least 10 times what that gives you.  :lol:

Keep it coming beta.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That's a lot of schoolin.  Hopefully you are well on your way to funding your retirement.  

And I still make at least 10 times what that gives you.  :lol:

Keep it coming beta.

Dude. I’m 29 haha. I’m sure you do great, but I’m not lacking... 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That's a lot of schoolin.  Hopefully you are well on your way to funding your retirement.  

I was able to do a ton of credits while in the Army and had a half dozen AP classes from high school. Made the process easy. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

All that schooling and knowledge and he's still working for someone.:lol:

This is killing me.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only the smartest go.:lol:

Bootlicker.

The arrogance to think your four year degree means your better than anyone who served in the military is laughable... You can look down all you want at people who served. You just look elitist and out of touch. All walks of life, education, and wealth served. You, most certainly, are not special. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I worked for someone for 34 years.  The key isn't who you work for it's how you manage the money you make.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I’m actually in the process of trying to buy a company. There’s a value to working for someone and learning. 

Stop running your mouth then.  

Why? I can’t wait to see how much further you want to shit on people who served. Tom and Woodtick came in here to come to your side. You shit on both of them with your comments... 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Totally.:bc:

Yet I greatly respect those who do work for me.

Lol it shows... You say, “Ha what a loser for working for someone.” Then you say, “yet I respect those who work for me.” Bahahahahaha lay off the vino AristocratCrusher, you’re getting mush brained...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The arrogance to think your four year degree means your better than anyone who served in the military is laughable... You can look down all you want at people who served. You just look elitist and out of touch. All walks of life, education, and wealth served. You, most certainly, are not special. 

Well put up or shut up.  I'm pretty sure you will never hold a candle even remotely to what I have accomplished.  You can take 10, 15 or even 20 years to get that degree.

Others who served are not dicks like you and not part of my vent.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m actually in the process of trying to buy a company. There’s a value to working for someone and learning. 

Why? I can’t wait to see how much further you want to shit on people who served. Tom and Woodtick came in here to come to your side. You shit on both of them with your comments... 

Your money?:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so you've had transgendered or "faggots" react incorrectly? BTW this topic is about The Naval Academy not the the north slope.

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I sure have.  I've also had many other mentally unstable individuals react incorrectly.  

So anybody can be unstable and act "incorrectly" as you call it....not just gays and transgenders. How does the military deal with that issue now? 

Well put up or shut up.  I'm pretty sure you will never hold a candle even remotely to what I have accomplished.  You can take 10, 15 or even 20 years to get that degree.

Others who served are not dicks like you and not part of my vent.

Lolol put up what? I have my degrees. Why would I need 20 years? So when you say “only betas serve” you just mean me? Bahaha have some conviction and don’t beat around the bush. We know what you mean. You look down on us. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So anybody can be unstable and act "incorrectly" as you call it....not just gays and transgenders. How does the military deal with that issue now? 

I'm not in the military so I can't answer that.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That really bothers you doesn't it?  

Doesn't really bother me at all but I have noticed you seem to take the side of assholes more often than not.