Check your account email address ×

Naval Academy to ban transgender students fall 2020

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m actually in the process of trying to buy a company. There’s a value to working for someone and learning. 

Why? I can’t wait to see how much further you want to shit on people who served. Tom and Woodtick came in here to come to your side. You shit on both of them with your comments... 

No I didn't, I shit on you thinking you were better than Canadians for being born in the USA.  You need to lose that ideal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not in the military so I can't answer that.  

Yet you felt comfortable saying gays and transgender should not serve because they are unstable mentally...how can you make that assessment.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn't really bother me at all but I have noticed you seem to take the side of assholes more often than not.

One mans asshole is another mans freedom fighter.  

One thing for sure.  I rarely get into a beef with you and it's not because I agree with what you say.  

Yet you felt comfortable saying gays and transgender should not serve because they are unstable mentally...how can you make that assessment.

It's an opinion.  Am I not allowed to have one?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

One mans asshole is another mans freedom fighter.  

One thing for sure.  I rarely get into a beef with you and it's not because I agree with what you say.  

So you are going to sit  here and defend Crusher as he continues to be a cunt to XLT...got it.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lolol put up what? I have my degrees. Why would I need 20 years? So when you say “only betas serve” you just mean me? Bahaha have some conviction and don’t beat around the bush. We know what you mean. You look down on us. 

Your the one who holds it up like I should give a shit.  I don't.

So you are going to sit  here and defend Crusher as he continues to be a cunt to XLT...got it.

Hold on a second.  Am I defending him or just not calling him out.  Which one is it really.  

It's an opinion.  Am I not allowed to have one?  

Hey you started spouting off about all the life and death situations you have been in and came across as an expert on how people handled it....I expected more insight.

Hey you started spouting off about all the life and death situations you have been in and came across as an expert on how people handled it....I expected more insight.

Nothing I say will change your mind.  So why should I bother.  

Hold on a second.  Am I defending him or just not calling him out.  Which one is it really.  

IDGAF what you call it....you're being a little twat IMO.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I call it as I see it.  XLT is a grown man.  I can deliver it all day all night.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I call it as I see it.  XLT is a grown man.  I can deliver it all day all night.

Deliver what....I can buy and sell you, blah, blah, blah.....yeah you're a ball of fire!!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well good for you.  :bc:

Thanks. Cool company. Unique space with limited competition. The guy is a salesman and can’t run a plant to save his life, but he sure can sell. The place could shit money with some structure and control. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks. Cool company. Unique space with limited competition. The guy is a salesman and can’t run a plant to save his life, but he sure can sell. The place could shit money with some structure and control. 

Well best of luck to you. :bc:

The sales guys can be a gift.  Good to know the market and understand the value add you bring.  Learned a lot from the old school.

Good one Woolie.

One big difference between you and me:  You think people here give a fuck what your opinion is.  I know they don't give a fuck what my opinion is.  I kinda like it this way.