Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not a hockey fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing the B's force a 7 game series.

I'm worried if St Lou doesn't get it done tonight then Boston will come back and win it all. I use to be a Bruins fan but that Marchand turned me off the team. He's a great player but his douche bagginess sticks out more!! 

marchand2.png

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, irv said:

I'm worried if St Lou doesn't get it done tonight then Boston will come back and win it all. I use to be a Bruins fan but that Marchand turned me off the team. He's a great player but his douche bagginess sticks out more!! 

marchand2.png

Yeah, talent and doucheyness.  He’s a perfect mix.

3 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

great game, as close a series as you can get. Let's hope for a game 7. Go  B's

:bc:

4 hours ago, irv said:

marchand2.png

No where close to the douche level of Kadri but you love him. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

My only love is watching leaf fans cry about Marchand while giving the Muslim a free pass for worse. 

I'm not sure what he did or why he has lots of free rent in your head :lol: they both are dirty players just marchand is better than kadri skill wise.  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'm not sure what he did or why he has lots of free rent in your head :lol: they both are dirty players just marchand is better than kadri skill wise.  

No free rent just perfect example of leaf fan stupidity. 

Back to back years where his dirty play got him kicked out of entire series. :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

No free rent just perfect example of leaf fan stupidity. 

Back to back years where his dirty play got him kicked out of entire series. :lol: 

I absolutely agree.  I'd like to see him traded. He has some skill but pretty useless sitting in the press box.   

53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No where close to the douche level of Kadri but you love him. 

:lol:Kadri. I wish the leafs had of got rid of him 2-3 yrs ago. Same with Gardner. Marchand's a douche, no doubt about it. I'm just waiting for the day someone knocks him right through the boards, but hey, if you love the guy, then that's you business. :hay:

marchand3.png

The greatest sporting event on the planet, BAR NONE, is underway!!!  GAME 7 for Stanley’s Cup!!!!!!  

Looey got a nice jump and caught Boston flat footed.  Smart defensive play and they’ll lick this up.  Good fast play so far.