Check your account email address ×

You are NOT taking my egg McMuffin!

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because you’re so interested in having open minded two way conversations...fucking dolt.:lol:

Compared to a bipolar angry frustrated dude who spends every waking hour here?  Absolutely.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Compared to a bipolar angry frustrated dude who spends every waking hour here?  Absolutely.

You try to play like you are barely here which is a joke not to mention you hang out at TBP as well and I'm not bipolar at all especially as it pertains to you. BTW you always get indignant and tell me how dare I judge you as I have never met you....right back at ya fucktard. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

oh i know that it's not the whole area of any of these cities.  I like NYC and Boston and there is areas i would not go to as well but it was just funny thats the first thing she said.  

What , ya don't like Mattapan?  Blue hill ave. It sounds so quaint.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

What , ya don't like Mattapan?  Blue hill ave. It sounds so quaint.

I'd like to handcuff you to a lightpost on Blue Hill Ave. with a sign on ya' that says " NIGGAS SUCK DICK ". 

:lol::lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd like to handcuff you to a lightpost on Blue Hill Ave. with a sign on ya' that says " NIGGAS SUCK DICK ". 

Does ur buddy cuff u to the bed post ??

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

asked the daughter while we were in the midwest if she wanted to go to chicago.  She said why would i want to go there and get shot.  Sad when thats your rep as a city even though in many ways it's world class.  

Good. We have enough idiots.:lol:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your too afraid to even drive there.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are the only one who laughs at your posts. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

you taking shots at my daughter now.  what the fucks up with this place and lack of common respect

For one : it was a joke. For two: idiot was directed at you. For three: you look like a idiot by posting this response. :lol:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You try to play like you are barely here which is a joke not to mention you hang out at TBP as well and I'm not bipolar at all especially as it pertains to you. BTW you always get indignant and tell me how dare I judge you as I have never met you....right back at ya fucktard. 

I am barely here.  My average day obviously is a lot busier than yours ya friggin loud mouthed weak tit layabout...

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Chicago is fucking awesome. Anyone who thinks the south side and downtown/surrounding areas are the same is an idiot. 

The urban areas where all the carnage is happening sound like war zones.  I don’t know what they’re doing to control it, but it’s obviously not working....

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The urban areas where all the carnage is happening sound like war zones.  I don’t know what they’re doing to control it, but it’s obviously not working....

Yah, it isn’t good. That isn’t “Chicago” though. The lakefront, river north, wrigleyville, etc are all awesome. Food, culture, smoking hot sloots.The shit happening on the outskirts is crazy. There are days where they stack more bodies higher than Iraq or Afghanistan did at its height.