Check your account email address ×

You are NOT taking my egg McMuffin!

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nope, not even close. 

And as far as shithole trailer parks go, this one is pretty decent. We have a new neighbor. Total coincidence, we met last year in Palm Springs after the King of the Hammers Race. He had a 2016 Newell. I was familliar with the Newell coaches but never been inside one. 

Yesterday we get back from sight seeing and we have a new neighbor. Its a brand new 2020 Newell 45’ coach. $2.5 mil. One of the most incredible motorhomes on the planet. I am out drooling over it from a distance and out pops David the guy I met last year in Palm Springs. They had just taken delivery of the coach. This is their maiden voyage. 

70C0CC24-6AED-4382-A2F3-3292A5154EE3.jpeg

8061765D-34CB-4B07-824D-95BCFFAAF430.jpeg

8E295E84-B418-4734-AF19-4470B15549E2.jpeg

$2.5 million is nuts! That does look nice tho! 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny because a a few weeks back you were saying how awful it is. 

I was?  I remember talking about the border fence and remember talking about going to Mexico in March but I dont remember talking about how aweful it was. 

Im not claiming its paradise right now either. I dont camp or spend the night in Mexico but Im close to the border quite often.  I will be within 10’ of the border again today, just like I was yesterday. 

I remember saying how shitty mexican food is in the Southwest. I had another shitty mexican food meal yesterday. Worst enchalidas I have ever eaten. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I was?  I remember talking about the border fence and remember talking about going to Mexico in March but I dont remember talking about how aweful it was. 

Im not claiming its paradise right now either. I dont camp or spend the night in Mexico but Im close to the border quite often.  I will be within 10’ of the border again today, just like I was yesterday. 

I remember saying how shitty mexican food is in the Southwest. I had another shitty mexican food meal yesterday. Worst enchalidas I have ever eaten. 

You and dumb Dave were running around here agreeing with Trump that it’s a national emergency...you really forgot about that?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and dumb Dave were running around here agreeing with Trump that it’s a national emergency...you really forgot about that?

Uncontrolled illegal immigration is a national emergency in my opinion. 

But I never said Mexico as a whole or the parts Ive visited in the last 30 days are shitholes. 

These are two completely different subjects. 

PS. Im less concerned with actual Mexicans crossing the border than I am with other latinos from Central America. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

But I never said Mexico as a whole or the parts Ive visited in the last 30 days are shitholes. 

PS. Im less concerned with actual Mexicans crossing the border than I am with other latinos from Central America. 

For clarity. Its not just latinos. Its anyone who crosses illegally through any border.  

Ive decided to go to mexico today. Just for the heck of it. I want to spend a few bucks in mexico. Maybe try to find some decent enchaladas. Hahaha. 

I take a pic of the border patrol boys for you guys. Should I ask them what they think about Trump?  

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Of course they’re two completely different subjects.  Some are more concerned with arguing and playing gotcha than having a conversation.

oh, and this past weekend there were 33 shootings in Chicago.  Sounds dreamy.

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

For clarity. Its not just latinos. Its anyone who crosses illegally through any border.  

Ive decided to go to mexico today. Just for the heck of it. I want to spend a few bucks in mexico. Maybe try to find some decent enchaladas. Hahaha. 

I take a pic of the border patrol boys for you guys. Should I ask them what they think about Trump?  

Millions have overstayed visa's from all over the world.   We must send a clear message at the southern border as well with people who overstay Visa's that it is not tolerated.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Millions have overstayed visa's from all over the world.   We must send a clear message at the southern border as well with people who overstay Visa's that it is not tolerated.   

You gonna shoot em?

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

asked the daughter while we were in the midwest if she wanted to go to chicago.  She said why would i want to go there and get shot.  Sad when thats your rep as a city even though in many ways it's world class.  

She sounds like Preston. Chicago is more like 200 smaller neighborhoods that fall under that banner of "Chicago" Some are shitty neighborhoods and some are really nice. But something bad happens in the shithole neighborhood and all you hear is Chicago. When in reality if you were to walk around the other neighborhoods you would be and would feel quite safe. But I understand the stigma and I suppose its justified. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

She sounds like Preston. Chicago is more like 200 smaller neighborhoods that fall under that banner of "Chicago" Some are shitty neighborhoods and some are really nice. But something bad happens in the shithole neighborhood and all you hear is Chicago. When in reality if you were to walk around the other neighborhoods you would be and would feel quite safe. But I understand the stigma and I suppose its justified. 

i'll take the wife out there f my daughter decides on Kent State.  We avoided it for years when the MIL lived out there but now that she's in TX it's perfect time to go.  

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s been a few years but I felt safe as hell walking around a few of the neighborhoods...of course one was Wrigleyville and I can’t remember the other but we were wandering around drunk having a great time.

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah, let me risk my fukken life 'cause THIS BLOCK IS OK. You're a fukken asshole, with no brain matter. Do you think a pissed-off negro, stops short at the next street, when he wants to cap another negro over being DISSED!!!

the entire area is a potential hazard. negros don't obey street signs, you fukken dildo. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, let me risk my fukken life 'cause THIS BLOCK IS OK. You're a fukken asshole, with no brain matter. Do you think a pissed-off negro, stops short at the next street, when he wants to cap another negro over being DISSED!!!

the entire area is a potential hazard. negros don't obey street signs, you fukken dildo. 

You should meet me over here. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s been a few years but I felt safe as hell walking around a few of the neighborhoods...of course one was Wrigleyville and I can’t remember the other but we were wandering around drunk having a great time.

Wrigleyville is always poppin. Lots of hotties too! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

What were those niggers doing 

Typical thug piece of shit behavior

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

asked the daughter while we were in the midwest if she wanted to go to chicago.  She said why would i want to go there and get shot.  Sad when thats your rep as a city even though in many ways it's world class.  

Where the shooting is going on, you wouldn't be going anywhere near.  It's like if you came to Detroit and stay away from the West side and East side of the city, you wouldn't have anything to worry about. 

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Typical thug piece of shit behavior

Where the shooting is going on, you wouldn't be going anywhere near.  It's like if you came to Detroit and stay away from the West side and East side of the city, you wouldn't have anything to worry about. 

oh i know that it's not the whole area of any of these cities.  I like NYC and Boston and there is areas i would not go to as well but it was just funny thats the first thing she said.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course they’re two completely different subjects.  Some are more concerned with arguing and playing gotcha than having a conversation.

oh, and this past weekend there were 33 shootings in Chicago.  Sounds dreamy.

Yeah because you’re so interested in having open minded two way conversations...fucking dolt.:lol: