Check your account email address ×

Clinton foundation rating by charity watch

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still no direct comparisons from Trumps foundation to Clintons.

Yah no shit they are not comparable, one was a ponzi scheme designed to enrich the Clintoons and it was their only gig they made 100's of millions from it, the other was just a tool for charity for a family running a legitimate for profit business :guzzle: 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

Evidently they get an A. Which in most circles is considered a good mark.

I couldn't find their rating on the Trump foundation. Perhaps because they aren't registered and just collect money under false pretences.

Just another example of Trump supporters denying Trump is unfit to lead because "Clinton's have a foundation too"

It's a good charity that rates an A.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a good charity that rates an A.

Would you donate to it?   Probably a dumb question.  I wouldn't donate to hers or Trumps. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Would you donate to it?   Probably a dumb question.  I wouldn't donate to hers or Trumps. 

Actions speak louder than words.  We all know they haven't donated to the clinton foundation....yet.

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actions speak louder than words.  We all know they haven't donated to the clinton foundation....yet.

You all have through embezzled TARP funds 

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  That's why the Clintons have an A and Dump can't solicit anymore funds :snack: 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Compare the what the Red Cross did in Haiti. But then again she isn't running against the Red Cross, She's running against Donald Trump. Where is Trump rated? What did he do in Haiti? Did he ever give those funds he claimed he raised for Vets to them?

No another reason not to release his taxes. He is a tight ass when it comes to charity

So where are the Trump supporters who can show us an A rating for his foundation? All I've seen is that he can no longer solicit donations. Have they stopped the Clintons? This is about honest comparisons. You should be able to assume that the people investigating the foundations do so on an even footing. Where is Trumps A rating? If he doesn't have one then you should be able to admit his foundation is more corrupt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So where are the Trump supporters who can show us an A rating for his foundation? All I've seen is that he can no longer solicit donations. Have they stopped the Clintons? This is about honest comparisons. You should be able to assume that the people investigating the foundations do so on an even footing. Where is Trumps A rating? If he doesn't have one then you should be able to admit his foundation is more corrupt. 

Facts do not matter to the Cyber Klan :bc: 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just in NewYork cuz the Clinton hack attorney general :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice to see the only clown on the forum capable of making the fake :canadaflag::lol: look smart showed up. :lol: 

C'mon you little pussy!  BE A MAN!  Don't be a disgrace to your wife and children (too late).  MAN UP!!!  Get your big boy pants on!   C'mon you little pussy.  My little pussy!  Gonna make another mad dash to your car and speed off when I catch up yo you?  How embarrassing!!!!  How long did it take you to realize your turn signal was on?  Probably when you stopped to clean the shit out of your pants.  :lol2:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif