Check your account email address ×

Clinton foundation rating by charity watch

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nice to see the only clown on the forum capable of making the fake :canadaflag::lol: look smart showed up. :lol: 

They do compliment each other's stupidity. Does it bother you that this Zamboni guy is obsessed enough to photo shop you? Seems like a lot of work to go to. I wonder if he has a secret room in his basement with photos of you. 

Edited by revkevsdi

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Does it bother you that this Zamboni guy is obsessed enough to photo shop you? Seems like a lot of work to go to.

Anyone that wants four more years of this crap needs to be beaten with the dirty end of a fuckstick. He got off easy. :lol: 

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

C'mon you little pussy!  BE A MAN!  Don't be a disgrace to your wife and children (too late).  MAN UP!!!  Get your big boy pants on!   C'mon you little pussy.  My little pussy!  Gonna make another mad dash to your car and speed off when I catch up yo you?  How embarrassing!!!!  How long did it take you to realize your turn signal was on?  Probably when you stopped to clean the shit out of your pants.  :lol2:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

You've mentioned this a few times. Exactly what kind of fucked up world do you live in where you think a man's wife or kids would be impressed with him driving a few hours to get in a fight over an internet based argument? Do you have a family? I thought bullshit like that was relegated to bad tv shows. The wife in the show would either be 300lbs, with cheeto dye on her fingers, too fat to get out of the passenger seat of an LTD> screaming "hit him bubba, hit him, he called me fat"    Or the opposite end of the spectrum a skinny crackhead looking chick shrilly yelling get im Daryl nobody disrespects me and gits away with it.    But other than that, I can't imagine any worthwhile woman saying," Randy was suppose to take the kids to baseball but he had to drive 3 hours to settle an internet argument. I'm so proud of him and the kids can't wait to tell their friends. "  

But you think Trump is Presidential. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You've mentioned this a few times. Exactly what kind of fucked up world do you live in where you think a man's wife or kids would be impressed with him driving a few hours to get in a fight over an internet based argument? Do you have a family? I thought bullshit like that was relegated to bad tv shows. The wife in the show would either be 300lbs, with cheeto dye on her fingers, too fat to get out of the passenger seat of an LTD> screaming "hit him bubba, hit him, he called me fat"    Or the opposite end of the spectrum a skinny crackhead looking chick shrilly yelling get im Daryl nobody disrespects me and gits away with it.    But other than that, I can't imagine any worthwhile woman saying," Randy was suppose to take the kids to baseball but he had to drive 3 hours to settle an internet argument. I'm so proud of him and the kids can't wait to tell their friends. "  

But you think Trump is Presidential. 

Drone on somewhere else dip shit.  And suck SR's noodle in private.  Nobody gives a shit.  You came in here after a late night drunken episode to try and seem like a typical liberal Intellectual and quickly took an ass-handing.  SO, really, you succeeded.  A "typical liberal intellectual".......an imbecile without an education who watches an hour of CNN/MSNBC and subscribes to as many little lib sites as you can to get your "feel good about myself" information.

Oh, and to answer your first question.  I still live in a world where actions have consequences.  And consequences can be harsh.  So, go impress  your liberal idiot friends who claim to be just as insightful as you somewhere else.  Or, go get educated, learn a few things, expand your pea brain, and come back and we can debate.  Because what I've seen from you so far is laughable from any intellectual standpoint.

Do you feel smart now?

• Platinum Contributing Member

SnowRider begs to him to post to help "balance out the forum" so we end up with another one way off in looney left wing dip shit-vile. These two have a long history of slapping each other on the ass 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

SnowRider begs to him to post to help "balance out the forum" so we end up with another one way off in looney left wing dip shit-vile. These two have a long history of slapping each other on the ass 

Yeah.  SR stepped up immediately after his arrival to tell me "they go back a ways" so LOOK OUT!   :lol:  I actually felt sorry for REVKEV at that point.  xD

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Drone on somewhere else dip shit.  And suck SR's noodle in private.  Nobody gives a shit.  You came in here after a late night drunken episode to try and seem like a typical liberal Intellectual and quickly took an ass-handing.  SO, really, you succeeded.  A "typical liberal intellectual".......an imbecile without an education who watches an hour of CNN/MSNBC and subscribes to as many little lib sites as you can to get your "feel good about myself" information.

Oh, and to answer your first question.  I still live in a world where actions have consequences.  And consequences can be harsh.  So, go impress  your liberal idiot friends who claim to be just as insightful as you somewhere else.  Or, go get educated, learn a few things, expand your pea brain, and come back and we can debate.  Because what I've seen from you so far is laughable from any intellectual standpoint.

Do you feel smart now?

:lol: 

Tell me more about consequences from an Internet forum.  :snack:  

MN Snotty's alternative reality.... :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You have no pride.  You suck anyone off who will listen to your drivel. :yahoo:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tell me more about consequences from an Internet forum.  :snack:  

MN Snotty's alternative reality.... :lol: 

You mean besides looking like the little troll you are?  No.  I'm gonna show you. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You mean besides looking like the little troll you are?  No.  I'm gonna show you. 

Yo MN Snotty - STFU with your grade school tough guy drivel and talk about 'consequences' :snack:. I'm still laughing at your stupidity :lmao::lol:

Rev is spot on and now you're butthurt :bc: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo MN Snotty - STFU with your grade school tough guy drivel and talk about 'consequences' :snack:. I'm still laughing at your stupidity :lmao::lol:

Rev is spot on and now you're butthurt :bc: 

:lol2:You two ass packers must live in your own little protected world.  Sad thing is...it's not protected at all.  Keep holing yourself up in your little house and feel warm and safe.  It's coming dip shit.  And you can't stop it.  But you can make it easier on yourself by at least being a man and owning up to the challenge you accepted.  But you don't have it in you, do you?  Hide behind a computer and "be tough" there.  HEY.....HEY.......How's that working out for you?  :lol2: Coward pussy.

16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No, and I concur on the bold.

Thanks for the honesty and making our point for us.  Both of them stink to high heaven.   :thumb:

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Do you feel smart now?

Read your post to yourself. When you're done try to imagine anyone considering you to be an intellectual. 

Or it you prefer to continue in the gutter. Ask yourself why your comments revolve around sucking dicks and other men's asses.

You are way too focussed on that. Lot's of people are gay. Besides the wanting to fight bullshit, you and Momo keep thinking that calling someone gay or a cocksucker is a reasonable insult. Think about it. It you are right, then it's not an insult. I like cocksuckers. (female cocksuckers are the only ones I've had experience with but I have fond memories of them all.) If someone is gay they are probably cool with it.

If you call them gay and your are lying, then aren't you doing that exact thing that you complain about politicians doing?

So basically lowering 1/2 of your comments to involve fighting or 12 year old insults will never be considered intellectual conversation.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Read your post to yourself. When you're done try to imagine anyone considering you to be an intellectual. 

Or it you prefer to continue in the gutter. Ask yourself why your comments revolve around sucking dicks and other men's asses.

You are way too focussed on that. Lot's of people are gay. Besides the wanting to fight bullshit, you and Momo keep thinking that calling someone gay or a cocksucker is a reasonable insult. Think about it. It you are right, then it's not an insult. I like cocksuckers. (female cocksuckers are the only ones I've had experience with but I have fond memories of them all.) If someone is gay they are probably cool with it.

If you call them gay and your are lying, then aren't you doing that exact thing that you complain about politicians doing?

So basically lowering 1/2 of your comments to involve fighting or 12 year old insults will never be considered intellectual conversation.

See, here's the difference between me, and people like me, and you, and people like you.  I can debate intellectually very well.....something you libs seem to be unable to do and resort to name calling almost immediately as soon as a thought you just passes is questioned.  And once we get there, well  I can take that argument anywhere it needs to go. Forum boards and hiding places are where "intellectual liberals" live and prosper.  You people call names and insult as if you sit on the top of some mental food chain.  But when debate shows up in public, you are the first ones to get the deer in the headlight look and head for the door, or really, let's be honest, you see it coming and clam up tighter than, well...a clam.  :lmao:  

Oh, and while I could care less if you are gay, like gays, aspire to be one, or are in training.  I do mean it as an insult.  Because no matter what our level of acceptance is in the world, a man that sucks another man's dick will always be considered the weaker of the gender.  Well, again...maybe not among you an your friends though.  And a quick complement to you for the use of "gay slurs" as not being derogatory.  Well done.  I always wondered why SR used them in a derogatory way,  Maybe you are a "true" or "truer" liberal.  Not some fraudulent wanna be, so desperate to belong.  Either way, you can consider me anything you want in here.  But in person, your tone and thinking may change as in my experience, name calling and insulting behavior is met with consequences that few seem to be ready to own up to.

SO...RAVE ON YE LIBERALS!  The internet and your private hiding spaces is where you are KINGS (or Queens).

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, here's the difference between me, and people like me, and you, and people like you.  I can debate intellectually very well.....something you libs seem to be unable to do and resort to name calling almost immediately as soon as a thought you just passes is questioned.  And once we get there, well  I can take that argument anywhere it needs to go. Forum boards and hiding places are where "intellectual liberals" live and prosper.  You people call names and insult as if you sit on the top of some mental food chain.  But when debate shows up in public, you are the first ones to get the deer in the headlight look and head for the door, or really, let's be honest, you see it coming and clam up tighter than, well...a clam.  :lmao:  

Oh, and while I could care less if you are gay, like gays, aspire to be one, or are in training.  I do mean it as an insult.  Because no matter what our level of acceptance is in the world, a man that sucks another man's dick will always be considered the weaker of the gender.  Well, again...maybe not among you an your friends though.  And a quick complement to you for the use of "gay slurs" as not being derogatory.  Well done.  I always wondered why SR used them in a derogatory way,  Maybe you are a "true" or "truer" liberal.  Not some fraudulent wanna be, so desperate to belong.  Either way, you can consider me anything you want in here.  But in person, your tone and thinking may change as in my experience, name calling and insulting behavior is met with consequences that few seem to be ready to own up to.

SO...RAVE ON YE LIBERALS!  The internet and your private hiding spaces is where you are KINGS (or Queens).

Rev - you can rest your case.  MN Momo's reply speaks volumes :lol: 

:nuts:

:yahoo:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I love the internet!

Where else can you find tough guy Libs, who have pounded more than their fair share of hot vag.

:D

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I love the internet!

Where else can you find tough guy Libs, who have pounded more than their fair share of hot vag.

:D

:lol:  I think the networks have them too.  But they are a scarce species in the real world.  They blend in real well and for a damn good reason.  I don't know.  Maybe just my world I guess.  :dunno:  Gonna see if I can spook some up on voting day though.  I'll be wearing red which, from what I've read is "offensive" to them.  :dunno:

My wife has already decided we're voting at different times.  Women.  Jeez.  (and the real women, not the ones who "chose" or who are "choosing").

The fact is Charity Watch is no different than the IRS.   It simply see's the top level financials yet does not know any of the details of them.

For example.   The foundation can put travel expense's or salaries of it's top people into a category of direct aid even if they haven't done anything directly related to the aid itself.   Without an audit nobody know's anything different.

I can move the accounting designation of people on my staff from administrative to direct labor anytime I want.   To the IRS it makes no difference at all because either way they are equal expenses.  A charity can do this and it pumps up how much is directly related to their work instead of administrative costs.  Most Charity ranking is done completely on what the charity itself releases as these costs.   The same for a private business the IRS could give 2 shits if its administrative expenses or direct expenses.