Check your account email address ×

i was wrong

i was wrong about the legal definition of collusion being found. i knew the legal definition of collusion long ago. i thought for sure mueller would find solid evidence of collusion being found. there seemed to be enough, and that was based on what we knew. that was not the case.

i was so wrong, i even paid skidmark the bet we made.

now please, stfu about me not admitting i was wrong. bunch of god damn liars. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i was wrong about the legal definition of collusion being found. i knew the legal definition of collusion long ago. i thought for sure mueller would find solid evidence of collusion being found. there seemed to be enough, and that was based on what we knew. that was not the case.

You acted too soon. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You've been wrong about most things concerning Trump.  If you would quit fabricating bull shit stories you wouldnt be called a liar all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

You acted too soon. 

i don't think so MC. i trust mueller's take on this subject. collusion would be pretty hard to prove, but i honestly thought he'd find it pretty easy with the lies and sloppiness of the trump admin. like jr, having the trump tower meeting discussed in e-mails.

this does not mean i think trump and the trump admin did nothing wrong in regards to russia meddling. it just didn't fit the collusion definition.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't think so MC. i trust mueller's take on this subject. collusion would be pretty hard to prove, but i honestly thought he'd find it pretty easy with the lies and sloppiness of the trump admin. like jr, having the trump tower meeting discussed in e-mails.

this does not mean i think trump and the trump admin did nothing wrong in regards to russia meddling. it just didn't fit the collusion definition.

You dont know 1 tenth of what you think you know. The last few years is proof of that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You going to answer - or just be a smarmy dickbag?

I’m not a liberal...I was just correcting your assertion. BTW why do you think they don’t like him? Is this the first time in history that Democrats have opposed a Republican President? 

• Gold Member

Pretty simple...  mueller would have indicted and squeezed D Jr, kushner, Ivanka and anybody in the trump org if those people did any wrong.  Mueller found nothing after 2 years.

barr is going to release the report 

You have been :wrong: about fucking everything since the beginning of time. You continue to be :wrong: and are an imbicile of the highest order, you know nothing and continue to know nothing :finger: you are a complete shitforbrains 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Admitting being wrong is difficult, I applaud your posting.  Being wrong isn't something people should be ashamed of, or harass others for.  Finding the correct path should be every person's goal.

:bc:

Neal

i dont have one problem admitting when i am wrong. its a shame that view isn't shared by all. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Admitting being wrong is difficult, I applaud your posting.  Being wrong isn't something people should be ashamed of, or harass others for.  Finding the correct path should be every person's goal.

:bc:

Neal

Agreed.  A real man can admit both defeat and being incorrect.  Honestly, both are the easiest way to move on and get better and smarter.  If you want to go any other route, you get all the signs others hang on you as you've earned them.

Now, I've agreed with Neal.  I've got to go take a nap!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i dont have one problem admitting when i am wrong. its a shame that view isn't shared by all. 

Isn't it though.  We should name names here maybe.  Let's leave out Tools and MC...they don't know any difference at all.  Squidbrains.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You should just as quick again admit you are incorrect and wrong and begin moving on.  :bc:

Neal

You stay about 50 percent on the correct side of things here.  But the 50 you get wrong are just EPIC!!!!  :lol: 

• Haha 2