Check your account email address ×

Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI

Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI

Source: CNN 

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday that he told the late Sen. John McCain to turn over the dossier of Trump-Russia allegations to the FBI, pushing back against President Donald Trump's assertions that the Arizona Republican helped fan the flames of the Russia investigation. 

Graham told CNN after a news conference that he told Trump in Florida this weekend that "Sen. McCain deserves better" than the way the President has been publicly disparaging the late senator and war hero in the last week. And Graham publicly acknowledged he had advanced knowledge of the dossier, the existence of which has enraged the President. 

Graham defended McCain's role and said that he told Trump that his close friend's involvement was limited. 

Graham said that he "was very direct" with Trump, and if Trump believes it was the McCain people who spread this,"he's right. There were some McCain people that took a piece of garbage and tried to go after Trump after the election."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/politics/lindsey-graham-john-mccain-dossier-fbi/index.html 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Did he also "force" McCain's staff to turn it over to the media?

I don't agree with him telling McCain to turn it over to the FBI but the last time I checked McCain was an adult and made decisions on his own no matter what people told him they thought he should do.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Did he also "force" McCain's staff to turn it over to the media?

I don't agree with him telling McCain to turn it over to the FBI but the last time I checked McCain was an adult and made decisions on his own no matter what people told him they thought he should do.   

So McCain a republican, prompted by Graham a republican, turned over the report to Sessions a republican, who handed it off to Rosenstein a republican, who named the special council. All adults, all made their own decisions, but the investigation is the dems fault.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So McCain a republican, prompted by Graham a republican, turned over the report to Sessions a republican, who handed it off to Rosenstein a republican, who named the special council. All adults, all made their own decisions, but the investigation is the dems fault.

Comeys a republican too....

:lol:

But we all know he had his head up the Clintons ass.

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

you got it :lol:

rww logic that falls right in line with this...

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah ginger, i'm the one with mental problems. let's take a look at what has transpired over the last several years. after you go over this list, then you tell me who is the abnormal, unstable group of people....

• hillary was investigated for e-mails, in a private account, by the conservative FBI, led by a republican. 
  • this conservative group went against fbi policy and went public about hillary investigation, just before the election, which caused damage to her campaign. but the evidence did not yield enough for a guilty charge, which is the same result had any previous officials, who did the same things, would have received

idiocy summary #1

• conservatives accusing the other conservatives of being pro-hillary, trying to help her win the election. when in fact, they helped her lose the election

• that same conservative group looks into legitimate concerns regarding trump. trump doesn't like it, makes up a ton of lies, and fires comey. trump also fires other people that could bring him harm. he continues lying while tons of very questionable and downright suspicious behavior comes to the surface. trump continues firing people and replacing them with his henchmen. 
  • a month before the report is delivered, some trump shmuck sends a 17 page memo to trump, explaining what mueller is doing is wrong and that a sitting president is above the law. the schmuck is applying for the AG job. trump and his henchmen hire the schmuch and put him at the head of the investigation. the lengthy report is delivered, and we get a cliff notes version of the report summarized by the schmuck. the report was bad enough that he had to let it be known trump was not exonerated in it. then this schmuck decides he is the one to make the decision about obstruction, rather than congress or anyone else

idiocy case #2

• trumpsters, in their infinite wisdom, feel trump is completely innocent with everything. even though members of the trump admin did talk with russians with agendas, and were interested in obtaining hillary dirt from them, it doesn't matter. they're all innocent because the legal definition of collusion was not observed.
  • the same trumpsters think the trump tower meeting was a set-up, just not in the obvious way. russia set up trump jr with hillary dirt, just to get them to the table to talk about russian adoptions! no hillary dirt was discussed, making trump members mad. why do they believe that? because trump jr said so!!! might as well haul the chief liar himself in to get his opinion!
  • the same trumpsters now believe it's the dems who will be incriminated in the report, and that is why it won't be released. because there is stuff about the FISA warrants!! even though the dems are doing everything possible to get it released. 

i could go on and on with the rww absurdities, as there are a ton more, but i wont. you know, you can make some obvious comments about trump here and there to try and hide your idiocy, but it doesn't work. especially when you follow them up with posts like you made above. it's obvious who the mental patients are in here, and i'm not one of them. so stop the BS, and just ride with their idiocy. who knows, maybe you and wolfie can bunk together again soon.

30 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

1 word

establishment 

43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

1. This isn't a Republican v democrat thing.

2. He didn't turn it over to the AG, he turned it over to the FBI.

3. There was already a wide conspiracy inside the FBI to let Clinton off and go after Trump.   Do you need to see the texts between Strozk and Page again?

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

3. There was already a wide conspiracy inside the FBI to let Clinton off and go after Trump.   Do you need to see the texts between Strozk and Page again?

Actually it is according to Trump.  Or weren't you paying attention?

The AG Sessions, who deferred to Rosenstein were both republicans, it was his free choice as an adult to pursue or not. 

Hard to believe that those 2 were so powerful that they set this whole thing in motion.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

32 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Actually it is according to Trump.  Or weren't you paying attention?

The AG Sessions, who deferred to Rosenstein were both republicans, it was his free choice as an adult to pursue or not. 

Hard to believe that those 2 were so powerful that they set this whole thing in motion.

Can you show a link where Trump said this is a democrat thing specifically other than Hillary.   He's more called it a deep state thing.  

Keep in mind we are talking about the SC investigation not what the house is doing now.  

Yes.....again not what I'm talking about.   It wasn't TURNED IN to Sessions.   It was turned in to the FBI.

Session's was a pussy for recusing himself and Republican or not Rosenstein disliked Trump.   All kinds of evidence to back that up.  

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can you show a link where Trump said this is a democrat thing specifically other than Hillary.   He's more called it a deep state thing.  

Keep in mind we are talking about the SC investigation not what the house is doing now.  

Yes.....again not what I'm talking about.   It wasn't TURNED IN to Sessions.   It was turned in to the FBI.

Session's was a pussy for recusing himself and Republican or not Rosenstein disliked Trump.   All kinds of evidence to back that up.  

I know it was turned into the FBI, that is not who appointed the special council.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I know it was turned into the FBI, that is not who appointed the special council.

Yes a guy who wanted to wear a wire while speaking to the President and called on the use of the 25th amendment before ANY hard evidence that the dossier had any truth in it.  :lol:   Yeah I know he WAS a Republican.  :lol:  

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

you cant be serious....