Check your account email address ×

Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you cant be serious....

Go ahead and post it.   Hey man unlike you I'll admit when I'm wrong.   He probably has but he has more talked about it being a deep state thing which includes entrenched republicans in congress and other govt entities.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Go ahead and post it.   Hey man unlike you I'll admit when I'm wrong.   He probably has but he has more talked about it being a deep state thing which includes entrenched republicans in congress and other govt entities.  

why are you still babbling about me not admitting i was wrong? i have admitted that many fucking times and i paid my bet. i am not going to waste my time researching something so dumb for you. do it yourself

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why are you still babbling about me not admitting i was wrong? i have admitted that many fucking times and i paid my bet. i am not going to waste my time researching something so dumb for you. do it yourself

Sorry dude.   Not much there.   My point is Trump has not been saying vast left wing (democrap) conspiracy.   He's been pretty specific in his finger pointing.  Clinton's thought it was every republican in the US.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+democrats+behind+special+counsil+investigation&rlz=1C1GCEU___US821US821&oq=trump+democrats+behind+special+counsil+investigation&aqs=chrome..69i57.12935j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=who+does+trump+blame+for+the+dossier&rlz=1C1GCEU___US821US821&oq=who+does+trump+blame+for+the+dossier&aqs=chrome..69i57.9687j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there is really only one explanation, the dipshit is tuned into rww news 24/7. how in the fuck can you make such a dumb statement? what next, trump doesn't lie?

Ohmigod

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there is really only one explanation, the dipshit is tuned into rww news 24/7. how in the fuck can you make such a dumb statement? what next, trump doesn't lie?

A simple Google search, or what I like is Youtube, you can watch the words come out, not read what someone else thinks.