Check your account email address ×

Mueller reported handed in it’s over “no Collusion no indictments for Collusion”

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey retards the AG has just received the report and you assholes are doing victory lap :lol:

Patience, you need to have patience Vince.  :lol2: 

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Loren Healy is such a bad ass.   Those Ultra 4 cars are tough as nails.  Do that in a RZR or Maverick and it would be toast.  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Stfu you god damn idiot. I could roll out at least 20 situations that should be addressed. Not only that, you don’t have a fucking clue as to what the report even says. Quit pretending you are some sort of “politically neutral”, maybe even leaning slightly left voter. You’re not even close, based on your idiotic comments in here. 

Remember when you said everyone named Trump would be indicted and going to jail?  That was awesome.  :lol2: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Loren Healy is such a bad ass.   Those Ultra 4 cars are tough as nails.  Do that in a RZR or Maverick and it would be toast.  

Remember when you said everyone named Trump would be indicted and going to jail?  That was awesome:lol2: 

He didnt say that though Tom...

:lol:

@Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hahahahahahaha.  Poor slinger.  Dumbest cunt on this forum buy a factor of 10.  

Wouldn't say that.  Lots of competition on that front. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Wouldn't say that.  Lots of competition on that front. 

Yet Slinger is the one that thinks he knows everything, even what other people really feel like and what they really think but are too afraid to say publicly.  Dumbest cunt on the internets, by far.  

• Like 1

Yet Slinger is the one that thinks he knows everything, even what other people really feel like and what they really think but are too afraid to say publicly.  Dumbest cunt on the internets, by far.  

Don't forget all the shit Snots an expert in, there was even a thread about it :lmao: Nobody has ever been more :wrong: about literally everything than that Shitforbrains 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What happened to you Tom? Who got to you? You never used to talk like this. I used to think you were a fair minded person willing to hear both sides, but now you need to look good in front of your new friends. At least now I know never to take anything you say seriously....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

What happened to you Tom? Who got to you? You never used to talk like this. I used to think you were a fair minded person willing to hear both sides, but now you need to look good in front of your new friends. At least now I know never to take anything you say seriously....

Is that you slinger?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Slinger is the dumbest cunt on any internet forum.  It's hard to take anything he says seriously.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when you said everyone named Trump would be indicted and going to jail?  That was awesome.  :lol2: 

That's right Tom!

At the end of the day everyone including @f7ben and @jtssrx just have one one question to answer: Will they accept the finding in the Mueller report?

My position on that has been the same since the investigation started :bc:

I really hope the report is released to the public as I think it's important for the country and it's politics in general to know.

@f7ben doesnt give two sweet fucks about Trump. The US government is 100% corrupt and anything they tell me is probably a lie. The harder they tell it the bigger of a lie it is. 

Russia was a huge lie

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's right Tom!

At the end of the day everyone including @f7ben and @jtssrx just have one one question to answer: Will they accept the finding in the Mueller report?

My position on that has been the same since the investigation started :bc:

I really hope the report is released to the public as I think it's important for the country and it's politics in general to know.

How's that nothing burger taste Vince?  Did you at least put some ketchup on it so you could choke it down?  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

@f7ben doesnt give two sweet fucks about Trump. The US government is 100% corrupt and anything they tell me is probably a lie. The harder they tell it the bigger of a lie it is. 

Russia was a huge lie

Nailed it.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How's that nothing burger taste Vince?  Did you at least put some ketchup on it so you could choke it down?  

You really are simple :lol:

The report hasn't been released yet.

Get back to me when it's been released to the public.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe you missed the headlines. No further indictments.  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can’t spend two years claiming A ton of indictments are coming to in the end have the Mueller report he dropped at the close of business on a Friday to no fanfare and then say but the report hasn’t been released yet. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

OK No Indictments, No Collusion....can we now talk about how Trump is strangling  Venezuela and its people and how  he has continued the policies  of Bush and Obama by bombing  and killing innocent people around the globe? 

• Like 1