Check your account email address ×

Mueller reported handed in it’s over “no Collusion no indictments for Collusion”

• Gold Member

I predict a “I got a life outside FS” breaks from the idiot left such as Mc, slinger, and snowrider.  They will for sure take a mental health break from here as their fragile feelers start to heal.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Would you or any of your idiot friends like to show where you got the "no collusion" part of this story?

Go kill yourself. There is no Collusion 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Go kill yourself. There is no Collusion 

But it wasn't in the article you posted. 

I'm surprised that Mueller told you what was in the report before he told the AG.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at the morons here. It’s conspiracy 

34 indictments is nothing...lol

Nothing to do with collusion....and no more indictments.....

:bc:

• Gold Member

DU is in disarray...  they is going to be a rise in pharmecutical sales because of Trump and Families innocents of allaccusations.  AFJ with have uptick in business with all the democrats trying to find a way to cope with this major let down and asking for meds.

• Haha 1

I want to give Mueller a lot of credit. The tight ship he ran in the swamp of DC is beyond commendable. He is a true non partisan with his whole task. I’m so impressed with his conduct. Everyone, lib or conservative, owes him thanks for his service. For something that big to have zero fucking leaks is a big deal. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I want to give Mueller a lot of credit. The tight ship he ran in the swamp of DC is beyond commendable. He is a true non partisan with his whole task. I’m so impressed with his conduct. Everyone, lib or conservative, owes him thanks for his service. For something that big to have zero fucking leaks is a big deal. 

The resident Trumpsters are reserving judgement on Mueller until they see the report. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And in the end was likely a huge waste of taxpayers money because crooked liberals couldnt handle defeat.

• Thanks 1