Check your account email address ×

No Go Zones in the Netherlands

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Italy got a new guy in there now I believe that is blocking all the Muslims from invading.

LOL.  No.  He's doing all he can to prevent democracy in Italy and continues to push the agenda of a "World Order."  Macron and him swap spit.  He just threw out a democratic voting process because he didn't like the candidate.  It's like Obama deciding a states elected Senator wasn't the "right choice" so, DO OVER!  :lol: 

Hardline Italian minister faces trial over blocked migrants

Crispian Balmer
  •  
  •  
  •  
?m=02&d=20190124&t=2&i=1349362177&w=640&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXNPEF0N1NN
FILE PHOTO: Interior Minister Matteo Salvini attends a news conference after a cabinet meeting at Chigi Palace in Rome, Italy, October 20 2018.
REUTERS/REMO CASILLI/FILE PHOTO

?m=02&d=20190124&t=2&i=1349368783&w=640&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXNPEF0N1Q9
FILE PHOTO: Italy's Interior Minister Matteo Salvini gestures as he attends a news conference in Rome, Italy, January 14, 2019.
REUTERS/REMO CASILLI/FILE PHOTO

ROME (Reuters) - A special tribunal has recommended that Interior Minister Matteo Salvini face trial for refusing to let 150 migrants disembark last year from a rescue ship docked in Sicily, the far-right leader said on Thursday.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL.  No.  He's doing all he can to prevent democracy in Italy and continues to push the agenda of a "World Order."  Macron and him swap spit.  He just threw out a democratic voting process because he didn't like the candidate.  It's like Obama deciding a states elected Senator wasn't the "right choice" so, DO OVER!  :lol: 

That guy.?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Because that would be "racist".

They exist.  Fact. And rightfully so.  Let these tribal animals do what they want.  I don't care.  Wall them off.  What is scary though...is these governments are now scared of them..so much so that they won't cut their funding...you know, gotta keep these tribal half-wits from breaching the inner circle of civilization so they citizens don't vote them out.

Too late.

There you go with walls again. 

“Help, I’m scared build a wall to protect me”

pathetic fucktard. stay in your basement like your daddy momo. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

There you go with walls again. 

“Help, I’m scared build a wall to protect me”

pathetic fucktard. stay in your basement like your daddy momo. 

Imbecile.  You think everyone is scared. LOL!!!  It’s just you, BarbieHands.

Dont think I didn’t notice you not answering the question either.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Imbecile.  You think everyone is scared. LOL!!!  It’s just you, BarbieHands.

Dont think I didn’t notice you not answering the question either.

You're the snowflake that wants walls to keep the scary people away.

Maybe grow a pair and stop being a bitch all the time. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the snowflake that wants walls to keep the scary people away.

Maybe grow a pair and stop being a bitch all the time. 

And youre scared about a few things as well remember....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

This thread is proof that kevvyboomboom is a menstraul cramp

This thread proved two things. 

There are dumbasses that still believe in no go zones.  Which means that Trump and his people have done their job. They’ve kept you scared and ignorant. 

It also proved that the Dutch are way smarter than Trumpsters and won’t put up with that shit. 

We use to say wooden shoes wooden head, wouldn’t listen about the Dutch. Either they grew smarter or Americans have grown dumber. 

Edited by revkevsdi

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There are no go zones in Sweden not sure about The Netherlands 

I’m not saying your tweet is wrong or right, but what verification do you have of it being accurate? I just did a search, there are zero news articles referring to bombs going off in Sweden anywhere near the time of the tweet on Feb 11. If you can find it, let me know. 

Do you have anything proving UPS shut service? Or is it just this guy? 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

This thread proved two things. 

There are dumbasses that still believe in no go zones.  Which means that Trump and his people have done their job. They’ve kept you scared and ignorant. 

It also proved that the Dutch are way smarter than Trumpsters and won’t put up with that shit. 

We use to say wooden shoes wooden head, wouldn’t listen about the Dutch. Either they grew smarter or Americans have grown dumber. 

it also proves you refuse to awnser the questions put to you for obvious reasons .

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not saying your tweet is wrong or right, but what verification do you have of it being accurate? I just did a search, there are zero news articles referring to bombs going off in Sweden anywhere near the time of the tweet on Feb 11. If you can find it, let me know. 

I think he drives for ups . could be some one else on this forum though . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I think he drives for ups . could be some one else on this forum though . 

That’s Snake. Either way, unless there is some official source saying they stopped service, I have a hard time just taking it at the word of some tweet that also talks about bombs going off which no source say happened. Seems like propaganda to me. 

On 3/8/2019 at 8:48 PM, ford_428cj said:

There are no go zones all over Europe. Even Ups won't deliver to parts. Not lies at all... clue in son.

You love fake news

52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This guy is a reporter in Sweden. I follow him on Twitter. He regularly reports things the MSM black out. The American media has all but blacked out whats going on in France as well.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

It’s funny anyone who tells the truth is labeled a conspiracy theorist. Who knows 

That gets to the root of what I’m sayin. How do you know he’s telling the truth? Because you want to believe it, or because you can prove what he said as true? Four bombs go off in Sweden. You can’t just cover that up. So show me where those were and validate your statement. Until then, it sounds like this guy is exactly as the description reads. 

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That gets to the root of what I’m sayin. How do you know he’s telling the truth? Because you want to believe it, or because you can prove what he said as true? Four bombs go off in Sweden. You can’t just cover that up. So show me where those were and validate your statement. Until then, it sounds like this guy is exactly as the description reads. 

I don’t know if he’s telling the truth. I’ve seen a ton of independent reporting on the yelliw vest protests in France with video to back up the claims and it’s not being reported by the msm. So who knows he could be telling the truth as well. I will research it a little more. 😊👍🏻

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here is an example. This isn’t being covered anywhere