Check your account email address ×

No Go Zones in the Netherlands

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Fake news, fake story or is it real?

Haha they made it seem like they were attacked. Stupid fuck walked in front and left his foot out... You could see it. Dudes didn’t t want to be on camera. That camera crew made themselves the story. I don’t have much respect for that type of journalism. Get over yourselves. As for the no go zones, yeah, that’s bad. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Haha they made it seem like they were attacked. Stupid fuck walked in front and left his foot out... You could see it. Dudes didn’t t want to be on camera. That camera crew made themselves the story. I don’t have much respect for that type of journalism. Get over yourselves. As for the no go zones, yeah, that’s bad. 

I honestly don't know what to believe? Based on what I had seen before, I honestly thought the No Go Zones existed but after this post and looking into them further, I am not so sure anymore?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42671283  https://globalnews.ca/news/3932131/pete-hoekstra-no-go-zones-netherlands/  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sharia-law-muslim-no-go-zones/  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/

1 minute ago, irv said:

I honestly don't know what to believe? Based on what I had seen before, I honestly thought the No Go Zones existed but after this post and looking into them further, I am not so sure anymore?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42671283  https://globalnews.ca/news/3932131/pete-hoekstra-no-go-zones-netherlands/  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sharia-law-muslim-no-go-zones/  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/

It’s probably closer to what we have in South Chicago. Ya just shouldn’t fucking go grocery shopping there. Police presence and tactics for those areas probably are very different than other areas. The media sees that and blows it out of proportion. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not saying your tweet is wrong or right, but what verification do you have of it being accurate? I just did a search, there are zero news articles referring to bombs going off in Sweden anywhere near the time of the tweet on Feb 11. If you can find it, let me know. 

Do you have anything proving UPS shut service? Or is it just this guy? 

My relatives come over from Sweden most summers to visit and from what they tell me this is exactly how it is.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

My relatives come over from Sweden most summers to visit and from what they tell me this is exactly how it is.

There are IED’s going off in Sweden??? I can see areas we can call No Go, but if there were terror attacks happening, I highly doubt the media would be just “covering it up”. I also think the No Go areas are probably not as bad as sources like JT are posting. Who knows, maybe I’m dead fucking wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time. 

Are we really acting like there aren’t no go zones in countries like Sweden or France?  Wtf. This has one been chronicled by many sources. There is a section of the worlds muslim population who believe in strict interpretations of Islam, and their job is to spread it and institute Sharia.  Until the moderate Muslims confront them, there are many of these folks who have zero interest in integrating in these countries.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Are we really acting like there aren’t no go zones in countries like Sweden or France?  Wtf. This has one been chronicled by many sources. There is a section of the worlds muslim population who believe in strict interpretations of Islam, and their job is to spread it and institute Sharia.  Until the moderate Muslims confront them, there are many of these folks who have zero interest in integrating in these countries.

I guess I’m more saying they aren’t as bad as the media makes them. I might have been too headstrong earlier. Like the video Irv posted. I luld when the guy got run over. They made it seem like they were afraid for their lives. Maybe they were. If so, they should find a new job. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I guess I’m more saying they aren’t as bad as the media makes them. I might have been too headstrong earlier. Like the video Irv posted. I luld when the guy got run over. They made it seem like they were afraid for their lives. Maybe they were. If so, they should find a new job. 

I don’t think the media is reporting it at all. 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t think the media is reporting it at all. 

Woolie two posts above says otherwise. So which is it? Maybe they aren’t reporting it because it’s just not that big of a deal? Idk. I sure as shit wouldn’t want no go zones here, but we pretty much have them. Look at any major city. Exchange refugee with gangland areas. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Woolie two posts above says otherwise. So which is it? Maybe they aren’t reporting it because it’s just not that big of a deal? Idk. I sure as shit wouldn’t want no go zones here, but we pretty much have them. Look at any major city. Exchange refugee with gangland areas. 

Who knows seems like alternative media reports it. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I dunno man I’ve read and seen enough reports of These no go zones, as well as major rise in incidents of rape and assault.  Add in the impact they have on social services, add in things like the Muslim brotherhoods manifesto for America, their birth rates, and what is already happening in major European countries.  Call me islamophobic, whatever.  They bring nothing good. And the leaders of these countries are afraid to confront the reality

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'd say there are neighborhoods in Chicago that are far more dangerous and there isn't anywhere cpd won't go. If your country is being taken over by riff Raff and you are too scared to police them then I'd say you deserve to lose your country. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Muslim Brotherhoods Manifest for America :lol: sweet fucking shit what a retard

It's fear mongering to promote support for out of control military spending. It's working. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's fear mongering to promote support for out of control military spending. It's working. 

Of course.....Zionist scum love it and pay for it

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Media , politicians and world elites. Zionist Jews buying it all

Yeah bouyyy!  Zionist plot for Joo domination!!  I’ll take the Jews any day over 95% of the world Muslim population.  Smh.  Talk about buying into nonsense.  Jews  come here and achieve, most of the Muslims go on the fucking dole and spit out kids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There are IED’s going off in Sweden??? I can see areas we can call No Go, but if there were terror attacks happening, I highly doubt the media would be just “covering it up”. I also think the No Go areas are probably not as bad as sources like JT are posting. Who knows, maybe I’m dead fucking wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time. 

I think in here we get off on the wrong foot and tend to look at these things through American eyes wearing partisan glasses so for this discussion let's look at it like a Swede.  My two cousins that come here regularly are both retired one in his early 60s and the other in his late 60s. Both have lived their whole lives in Sweden and like most Swedes have traveled the world extensively (Most of Europe, south America the states of course, etc,etc).  One worked his whole life in government and the other as a small business owner, politically they are on the extremes of the political spectrum by Swedish standards but seem to agree on the current immigration policy.  Sweden has been quite open to immigration historically and has a pretty diverse population of non swedes from Asia, Africa, Middle east etc,etc.  the two problems currently boiled down are the shear numbers of immigrants and their self imposed segregation and disregard for the laws of the land. My more conservative cousin does point out that the Government has turned a blind eye towards the problem as they do not want to be seen as singling out one group over another.  Fairly common that women are not safe to walk alone through parks and sections that have large migrant populations.  Car fires, bombs, large protests groups are all things not really a norm in Sweden but now have become part of the day to day.  I would add that the police in Sweden are nowhere near as militarized as they are here in the states and are really in no position to work this problem.     

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s probably closer to what we have in South Chicago. Ya just shouldn’t fucking go grocery shopping there. Police presence and tactics for those areas probably are very different than other areas. The media sees that and blows it out of proportion. 

There's a lot of info out there that says these are just made up stories. Some vids I watched were about no go zones but those were because of gangs and drugs, not Muslims.

Like any big city, there are areas one avoids or tries to avoid due to gangs and drug activity so I think that is how this all got started? Like I said earlier, I could be wrong as maybe these areas aren't being reported due to Political immigration nonsense but some of the info I found, like this Trip Advisor one, says they don't based on the reviews within.  https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k11885301-No_go_zones_in_Paris-Paris_Ile_de_France.html 

Edited by irv