Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm seeing a HUGE need for CDL drivers locally.   Feed stores, construction....you name it.   

Retired people wanting to earn some side income are nuts not to have one.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Quit giving them handouts and they might find work so they can eat. 

funny because this morning there were pan handlers at the 2 intersections near my office.  one in front of the mcdonalds advertising they will pay $12-15/hr and the other in front of a gas station paying $12, a sub shop paying $12 and a Dunks paying 12-15/hr.  But because people actually give them money they make more standing in the cold.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only people not working are those who don't want to.  Nobody is gonna change that.

Exactly,  they are busy on internet letting baby boomers have it for not being able to show on Friday for paycheck.   

Threw my name out there to see what was available.  Holy shit, I had every shop in a 60 mile radius contacting me. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

funny because this morning there were pan handlers at the 2 intersections near my office.  one in front of the mcdonalds advertising they will pay $12-15/hr and the other in front of a gas station paying $12, a sub shop paying $12 and a Dunks paying 12-15/hr.  But because people actually give them money they make more standing in the cold.  

Exactly. Dumb fucks like slinger hand over cash at an incredible rate. Some of the pan handlers in Vegas make $60/hr. Tax free. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. Dumb fucks like slinger hand over cash at an incredible rate. Some of the pan handlers in Vegas make $60/hr. Tax free. 

I thought he gives to charities through his taxes?

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I thought he gives to charities through his taxes?

that's now what i said, dumb ass. i said some of my taxes go to help people in need and i don't have a problem with it, like you clowns do. i also give to charities. now quit you're lying. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps job growth numbers have been very strong overall and his economy is pulling people back into the workforce that gave up under Obama.  I don't completely get the reasoning but no question confidence in the future has gone up under trump but I also said for years that was Obamas biggest failure.  

Gud Poast Bro

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey sludgey...

how did canada do with jobs last month? last i checked it gets cold up there in february....

:lol:

Great, our GDP forecast for 2019 is now estimated to be 1.1%  Sunny ways.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

that's now what i said, dumb ass. i said some of my taxes go to help people in need and i don't have a problem with it, like you clowns do. i also give to charities. now quit you're lying. 

That’s almost exactly what you said :lol: 

Obama's agenda was to empower blacks,  denigrate whites, and promote the " BROWNING " of America. 

Sad to say, he accomplished a lot of it. 

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

nice to see all that money to corporations and the wealthy creating tons of jobs. you dumb fuck trumpsters will believe anything......

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-adds-meager-20000-jobs-in-february-to-mark-smallest-increase-in-17-months-2019-03-08?mod=newsviewer_click

and from your own link 

An ultra-tight labor market, what’s more, is forcing companies to offer better pay and benefits to attract or retain workers. The amount of money the average worker earns jumped 11 cents an hour to $27.66 last month.

The increase in pay in the past 12 months climbed to 3.4%, the biggest gain since the end of the last recession in 2009.

sort of contradicts your premise

12 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

So.... even in the coldest and most stagnant month.. jobs are still up? Cool 

YUP TRUDEAU DID BEST THIS YEAR SO FAR SINCE 1981 JOBS JOBS

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He only reads the headline.  "Jobs down, Trump bad."

:lol:  what a about Trudeau his number are better than Trumps

12 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

And? Unemployment is a lot lower now. You are being a little racist 

YES CANADA IS THANKS TO TRUDEAU AS WE OUT PACED USA 2 TO 1 IN CREATION 

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

MW-HF323_jobs_r_20190308090402_NS.jpg?uuid=06eaee66-41ab-11e9-9d6e-ac162d7bc1f7

TRUDEAU'S NUMBERS ARE BETTER.

So here we are defending USA TRUMP but bash our own country that has better numbers :dunno:  what gives :lol:  I know 

mJYT82c5FEHD5C2NgrjvAwA.jpg