Check your account email address ×

Cohen delivers riveting warning to Trump's GOP enablers: You'll 'suffer the same consequences that I did

Cohen nails it.........

Cohen delivers riveting warning to Trump's GOP enablers: You'll 'suffer the same consequences that I did

Source: raw story

Cohen delivers riveting warning to Trump’s GOP enablers: You’ll ‘suffer the same consequences that I’m suffering’ now 

27 Feb 2019 at 12:39 ET  

Michael Cohen delivered a powerful warning to congressional Republicans running interference for President Donald Trump.

The former Trump Organization lawyer told GOP members of the House Oversight Committee that they were debasing themselves for the president, just as he had done for years, and he warned they, too, would one day regret it. 

“There is a recurring refrain in your testimony that says, ‘and yet I continued to work for him,'” said Rep. Jim Cooper (D-TN). “But at some point you changed. What was the breaking point at which you decided to start telling the truth?” 

Cohen said several factors had convinced him to turn on his longtime boss, for whom he infamously vowed to take a bullet. 

“There are several factors — Helsinki, Charlottesville, watching the daily destruction of our civility to one another, putting up silly things like this,” Cohen said. “Really unbecoming of Congress. It’s that sort of behavior that I’m responsible for. I’m responsible for your silliness, because I did the same thing that you’re doing now, for 10 years.”.........................

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/cohen-delivers-riveting-warning-trumps-gop-enablers-youll-suffer-consequences-im-suffering-now/ 
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cohen is absolutely correct on this point.

100%. But everyone that trump surrounds himself with is a criminal. It’s either one of two things. Either trump is a dumb fuck with poor judge of character, or he’s a criminal. Or....both. 

• Haha 1

You guys are being led around by the nose and BTW, it was LANNY DAVIS who convinced the committee to do this.  Yeah, Lanny Davis, From 1996 to 1998, he served as a special counsel to President Bill Clinton, and was a spokesperson for the President and the White House on matters concerning campaign-finance investigations and other legal issues.

So another "clinton" operative involved.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You guys are being led around by the nose and BTW, it was LANNY DAVIS who convinced the committee to do this.  Yeah, Lanny Davis, From 1996 to 1998, he served as a special counsel to President Bill Clinton, and was a spokesperson for the President and the White House on matters concerning campaign-finance investigations and other legal issues.

You voting for Bernie again...... :lmao: :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Your dad comment on this...... :lmao: :lol: 

There is a recurring refrain in your testimony that says, ‘and yet I continued to work for him,'” said Rep. Jim Cooper (D-TN). “But at some point you changed. What was the breaking point at which you decided to start telling the truth?” 

Ah, the answer to that would be.  "Once Mueller caught me in MY illegal shenanigans.  I then chose to save what skin I could by implicating my client for the benefit of the special investigation.  Even though I am an attorney and it is my job to advise my client on the legality of acts and to follow the Oath of Ethical Rules of Jurisdiction." 

Just now, racer254 said:

Riveting....  all this based on the testimony of a convicted liar.  LOL.  Democrats are a desperate bunch.

And you suck off a pathological liar :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Riveting....  all this based on the testimony of a convicted liar.  LOL.  Democrats are a desperate bunch.

And you're a blind partisan hack....say what you want about Cohen but he worked  Trump for ten years...are you going to sit there and say that he wasn't lying on Trumps behalf?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lol: