Check your account email address ×

Less then a mile outside of Detroit

Just now, SnowRider said:

He’s conversing with Doe Dumber.....enough said :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

good point :lol:

Why do I have the feeling I’ve already bought and sold more real estate than either of you two will your whole lives?

:lol:

Liberals....there’s no end to their fake expertise!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do I have the feeling I’ve already bought and sold more real estate than either of you two will your whole lives?

:lol:

Liberals....there’s no end to their fake expertise!!!

yet you agree with racer about this? LMFAO

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Well when you have a radical, dumb, crooked, lying president like trump wtf do you expect? 

how is that muller report coming lmfao . well we be seeing Trump in cuffs any day now l.fap quack quack quack am I right pampers lol

fucking tools 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh I’m good.  Thanks.  You investing in real estate now?  Maybe taking some of those Trump tax savings and gettin’ in the game?

:lmao:

no, but i've bought and sold homes quite a bit. but regardless, even someone who hasn't should have a clue about this stuff. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how is that muller report coming lmfao . well we be seeing Trump in cuffs any day now l.fap quack quack quack am I right pampers lol

fucking tools 

It's wrapping up as they slide into the next investigation. Seems like I've seen this movie before 

Just there last weekend.   If you haven't been down  town in little as a year, you won't believe how much is going on.  New housing going in everywhere, old buildings being torn   down or renovated.  The Fords are renovating the old train station, Cork town is exploding .

You really have to hand it to Dugan, what a difference having a business man in there, instead of the crooked ass thieves, who got power by pushing racism & hate.  Stealing from the very people they claimed to be looking out for. This racism shit  does such a disservice to the minority communities. it has dogged Detroit for decades.  Now they are trying it on a National level. People need to wake the fuck up to this bullshit. It only serves the politicians   

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

did you specify detrote or even hint at it you clueless cunt ? 

no just thought you were clever but like always fucking clueless 

Maybe the OP did.... :lmao: 

poor Crackhead :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking tools 

it's coming along just fine. lots of indictments for people that did bad things, including some colluding with russia. not to mention all the other investigations it has kick started thanks to the dirt is has turned up. why would you ask such a dumb question? ask manafort, stone, cohen, and numerous others that question. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's coming along just fine. lots of indictments for people that did bad things, including some colluding with russia. not to mention all the other investigations it has kick started thanks to the dirt is has turned up. why would you ask such a dumb question? ask manafort, stone, cohen, and numerous others that question. :lol:

nice spin on a massive wast of time and money with zero intended results 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just there last weekend.   If you haven't been down  town in little as a year, you won't believe how much is going on.  New housing going in everywhere, old buildings being torn   down or renovated.  The Fords are renovating the old train station, Cork town is exploding .

You really have to hand it to Dugan, what a difference having a business man in there, instead of the crooked ass thieves, who got power by pushing racism & hate.  Stealing from the very people they claimed to be looking out for. This racism shit  does such a disservice to the minority communities. it has dogged Detroit for decades.  Now they are trying it on a National level. People need to wake the fuck up to this bullshit. It only serves the politicians   

I haven’t been down there in years but even back in the early 90’s downtown was a lot of fun. Really glad the city is making a comeback...has a lot of history and a lot to offer.