Check your account email address ×

Less then a mile outside of Detroit

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

Well when you have a radical, dumb, crooked, lying president like trump wtf do you expect? 

And Detroit has never had anyone in office like that yet I never mentioned it

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said I used to live very near  there and the difference is stunning and not all the mansions in Grosse Pointe are on the water.

Slinger knows all about it   :news: 

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Racer, you dumbass, homes are usually assessed lower than what they bring on the market. 

LOL.  Dumbass, the house is assessed at 25% of what they are asking.  FFS you are ignorant as shit if you believe that the difference in assessment vs asking price is normal. 

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Dumbass, the house is assessed at 25% of what they are asking.  FFS you are ignorant as shit if you believe that the difference in assessment vs asking price is normal. 

Yo retard.....how much did it sell for last time it sold?  Does asking price = selling price?   After it sells at the new price.......whatever it is.....do you think the assessed value will change? 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo retard.....how much did it sell for last time it sold?  Does asking price = selling price?   After it sells at the new price.......whatever it is.....do you think the assessed value will change? 

Are you actually defending a guy that has a 7 million dollar house?  All I am saying is that his assessment is way off, like millions off.  Just like everyone else, property taxes should be appropriate.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you actually defending a guy that has a 7 million dollar house?  All I am saying is that his assessment is way off, like millions off.  Just like everyone else, property taxes should be appropriate.

Let me know when he gets 7 million for it 👍. And then post the reassessed value after it sells 👍

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

He’s an idiot.  He was lucky to get the huvel he has now but, that one transaction has made him a national expert on real estate.

Dunnin-Kruger.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s an idiot.  He was lucky to get the huvel he has now but, that one transaction has made him a national expert on real estate.

Dunnin-Kruger.

Yeah, I am no expert, but this assessment vs asking price is just ridiculous.

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slinger knows all about it   :news: 

wtf? i haven't claimed to know shit about that area. just wondering why you're so surprised at real estate on a water front being more expensive that the slums of a major city. :lol:

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

so fucking what. if it sells for that much the assessment will climb higher too the next time around. do you think homes should be assessed for what the owner is asking, the second it goes on the market? you are one dumb mofo for sure. not only do you not understand elementary tax questions, you dont have a clue about assessments. 

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

well thanks for the economical breakdown of detroit and surrounding areas. you're like the FS tour guide of homes. :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Do middle class people live in $7,000,000 houses?  

Fuck you’re dumber than shit :lmao: 

depends on what part of the countery you live in . NYC or CA yep some upper middle class live in 7 mil homes and condos .in fact a lot you dumb shit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

depends on what part of the countery you live in . NYC or CA yep some upper middle class live in 7 mil homes and condos .in fact a lot you dumb shit 

Detroit?  

:lmao: