Check your account email address ×

the MAGA hat did it

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's a big oops from Booker and there has to be an "anti lynching" bill or law  on the books right...I haven't seen anybody proclaim they are "Pro lynching." :lmao:

It’s a big oops for all of those idiots who tossed their two cents in to make more recusal fear mongering part of their shitty little campaign.

Booker is a full on retard though.  I can’t wait to see him losing his mind on stage.  :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a big oops for all of those idiots who tossed their two cents in to make more recusal fear mongering part of their shitty little campaign.

Booker is a full on retard though.  I can’t wait to see him losing his mind on stage.  :lmao:

on the surface they " feel so bad for this poor individual" but deep down you know they are happy as fuck something like this has happened. ( or not)

They are twisted bunch and there are plenty in here who fall right into this group.

Fucking losers of the highest order on full display

HAHAHA

MAGA

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Didn't mrs. Smells call for the hanging of the kid in the maga hat as well what a f****** moron :lol:

I did too at first.  Many jumped in wrongly with the selective video we saw.  That’s our fault for thinking we were witnessing something real in this day and age.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I did too at first.  Many jumped in wrongly with the selective video we saw.  That’s our fault for thinking we were witnessing something real in this day and age.  

Yep and I corrected my mistake.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's amazing it just goes to show you how stupid people are these days to even consider falling for that just goes to show you the power of the media and how people are easily sucked into it

it's no different with all these fake hate Trump stories there's literally 10 15 20 of them that have all been debunked you won't read about in the news and people go on here and rant and rave about it like it's truth when it's not

5 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

what is this story number 12 of some kind of hate linked to Trump that's been proven totally f****** false ? where's the outrage for that morons?  oh that's right orange man bad lying media good

Some here would argue this same shit happened to Obama.  All I remember is more fake racism narratives and a rash of cop killings.  :news: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some here would argue this same shit happened to Obama.  All I remember is more fake racism narratives and a rash of cop killings.  :news: 

just imagine the emotional outrage had the right got it wrong this bad, youd never hear the end of it. Ms Smells would bring it up in a emotional cry session  for the next decade :lol:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Screenshot_20190219-133508_Facebook.jpg

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And they get all butthurt when this is pointed out.  

Smollett has been cut from Empire episodes.

Jussie Smollett Cut From ‘Empire’ Episodes As Attack Probe Continues

https://deadline.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-empire-scenes-cut-attack-controversy-1202560053/