Check your account email address ×

LMAO

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this is akin to saying mafia murderer A has nothing to do with his mafia boss

:lol:

Good comparison....kinda like all the people who are dead surrounding the Clintons eh....

• Platinum Contributing Member

never mind, trying to converse with you is pointless. i keep forgetting.

I get it, because I dont tow the party line you have associated me with.. Fucks people up who have to have their marching orders given to them.. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I get it, because I dont tow the party line you have associated me with.. Fucks people up who have to have their marching orders given to them.. 

you "don't get" alot of things...

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Rigid1 said:

No.....you’re really pretty dumb.  SBYL :bc: 

you laugh, but you asked if I thought Bush and romney were also wrong with what they did, then tagged me in it (looking for your gotcha moment:lol:), but i responded in agreement before you even asked me.. And then you back peddle saying the fbi was going to release personal info about hillary..lol..

Dude, when you can think for yourself morally and not by party.. speak up to me again and we can continue..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

you laugh, but you asked if I thought Bush and romney were also wrong with what they did, then tagged me in it (looking for your gotcha moment:lol:), but i responded in agreement before you even asked me.. And then you back peddle saying the fbi was going to release personal info about hillary..lol..

Dude, when you can think for yourself morally and not by party.. speak up to me again and we can continue..

Slinger vortex.

Also, SnowBetaCuck is calling you dumb.  It’s a nice compliment.  And look!  More worn out memes from him but no debate.  He’s neat!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Slinger vortex.

Also, SnowBetaCuck is calling you dumb.  It’s a nice compliment.  And look!  More worn out memes from him but no debate.  He’s neat!

well everyone here follows him around quoting him you know... Oh wait, nobody responded to him as usual..Good old #3.....:lol:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

When Mueller comes up with nothing lets just waste more time looking for something that isn't there.  

Mueller.  Southern district of NY.  Subpoena’s coming from all directions.....and now Whitaker won’t testify if he’s subpoenaed..... wonder why....... :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i know that, dingbat. just wondering why the dumb statements from you? there are indictments with trump admin

Making history

Holder held in contempt. The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.

poor tom. time for some new bait, buddy...

On 8/14/2017 at 8:54 PM, AKIQPilot said:

All bets are off when you throw in money laundering.  He may very well be guilty of that.  

On 12/8/2018 at 5:57 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Collusion has always been a non issue for Trump.  Campaign finance violations and money laundering is a whole different story though.