Check your account email address ×

LMAO

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

same reason other before and after her did it. no idea of what kind of personal information could be used for smear tactics? what about the millions of bush e-mails lost? romney having his admin destroy hard drives? i could go on and on and on. 

I agree its what any criminal would do, get rid of the evidence that could convict said people of a crime...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

same reason other before and after her did it. no idea of what kind of personal information could be used for smear tactics? what about the millions of bush e-mails lost? romney having his admin destroy hard drives? i could go on and on and on. 

rigid?

the topic is indictments, dumb dave.

Pretty much the same thing dingbat.

The difference between being indictedand charged relies on who files the charges. “Being charged” with a crime means the prosecutor filed charges. An indictment means the grand jury filed the charges against the defendent.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Pretty much the same thing dingbat.

The difference between being indictedand charged relies on who files the charges. “Being charged” with a crime means the prosecutor filed charges. An indictment means the grand jury filed the charges against the defendent.

i know that, dingbat. just wondering why the dumb statements from you? there are indictments with trump admin

i know that, dingbat. just wondering why the dumb statements from you? there are indictments with trump admin

That have nothing to do with Trump...

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree its what any criminal would do, get rid of the evidence that could convict said people of a crime...

not necessarily. it could also prevent people from getting personal matters, nothing illegal, nor immoral, etc. would you want someone seeing your personal stuff? someone you know is out to get you? 

not necessarily. it could also prevent people from getting personal matters, nothing illegal, nor immoral, etc. would you want someone seeing your personal stuff? someone you know is out to get you? 

well those "some people" were/are FBI employees, who took an oath to uphold the law, whos job it is to investigate.. hence the "I" in fbi..

Do you seriously think it should be up to the person being investigated opinion on what the FBI should and should not see or have access to?? because thats what you are saying bro..

Edited by Rigid1

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hillary cheated to win the primary....

Slinger: they all do it.

Then Hillary loses to Trump because he says Trump cheated then he's all :cry:

• Like 1

cohen - trump's right hand man, former member of trump campaign. heavily involved with trump's day-to-day activities, before and after election

manafort - trump's former campaign manager, many ties to russia and russian ogliarchs

roger stone - another trump buddy, former trump campaign member, ties to wikileaks

dumb dave - says none of these people, or their indictements, have anything to do with trump

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

well those "some people" were/are FBI employees, who took an oath to uphold the law, whos job it is to investigate.. hence the "I" in fbi..

Do you seriously think it should be up to the person being investigated opinion on what the FBI should and should not see or have access to?? because thats what you are saying bro..

no, i am not saying that, bro. if anyone is supporting that notion, it's trump ya dingaling. wake the fuck up. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cohen - trump's right hand man, former member of trump campaign. heavily involved with trump's day-to-day activities, before and after election

manafort - trump's former campaign manager, many ties to russia and russian ogliarchs

roger stone - another trump buddy, former trump campaign member, ties to wikileaks

dumb dave - says none of these people, or their indictements, have anything to do with trump

Are you kidding me?

Thats your answer?

Ill ask again....what do the indictments have to with Trump?

prove it or STFU

Dave owns you dumb fuck

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Are you kidding me?

Thats your answer?

All ask again....what do the indictments have to with Trump?

well obviously trump hasn't been indicted yet you dumb ass. but to say none of those people or indictments have nothing to do with trump is asinine. but it's you, so it's understandable. 

• Haha 1

well obviously trump hasn't been indicted yet you dumb ass. but to say none of those people or indictments have nothing to do with trump is asinine. but it's you, so it's understandable. 

They dont....thanks for confirming.

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, i am not saying that, bro. if anyone is supporting that notion, it's trump ya dingaling. wake the fuck up. 

wtf..................................