Check your account email address ×

LMAO

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

guess the fbi having a prettu hard time find them as well 

37 indictments and more to come.....the only hard time is your Swiss cheese brain comprehending facts and reality :lmao: Poor EZ Fem :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

37 indictments and more to come.....the only hard time is your Swiss cheese brain comprehending facts and reality :lmao: Poor EZ Fem :lol: 

and fill us all in on how many of those have anything to do with the collusion with russia,? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe because he's holding off trump's stuff until the end? you'd make a terrible lead investigator. :lol:

We shall see. But what will your explanation be when Mueller comes up with nothing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We shall see. But what will your explanation be when Mueller comes up with nothing. 

Are you completely retarded?  He’s already come up with a multitude of indictments and uncovered connections that your dear boy Dump denied.  Why?  If there was nothing.....wouldn’t be over?  He’s lied about his Russian communications and conn3crions already -why would it stop there?   You get lied to repeatedly and you keep taking it like a champ :lmao: It’s obvious you enjoy getting fucked from behind by Dump :lol: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Are you completely retarded?  He’s already come up with a multitude of indictments and uncovered connections that your dear boy Dump denied.  Why?  If there was nothing.....wouldn’t be over?  He’s lied about his Russian communications and conn3crions already -why would it stop there?   You get lied to repeatedly and you keep taking it like a champ :lmao: It’s obvious you enjoy getting fucked from behind by Dump :lol: 

Can you please list the people in these indictments that weren't already connected to the establishment in DC?  I'll wait.  GO.

:lol:

...It is all a GIANT AND ILLEGAL HOAX, developed long before the election itself, but used as an excuse by the Democrats as to why Crooked Hillary Clinton lost the Election! Someday the Fake News Media will turn honest & report that Donald J. Trump was actually a GREAT Candidate!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

...It is all a GIANT AND ILLEGAL HOAX, developed long before the election itself, but used as an excuse by the Democrats as to why Crooked Hillary Clinton lost the Election! Someday the Fake News Media will turn honest & report that Donald J. Trump was actually a GREAT Candidate!

Well, “great” is a stretch.  The right one for sure though.  Look at the librulz hanging on to their fascist movement...like squeezing a fist full of sand through their puny little fingers.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, “great” is a stretch.  The right one for sure though.  Look at the librulz hanging on to their fascist movement...like squeezing a fist full of sand through their puny little fingers.

Ya great should have been replaced with better.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was expecting a little more from.  

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was expecting a little more from.  

We all were.  I was talking to my old man last night and he had some really decent perspective we all tend to forget about in Trump's historic victory and what he has exposed and what he proved in the process of it all.  It's a substantial list and good for America.

However,  I want to see him light more fires.  I want to see documents declassified and released.  I want to see us pull out of the ME..or pull back HARD.  I want to see another SCOTUS and some REAL border security happen. I also want to see more separation between us and the UN and NATO.