Check your account email address ×

LMAO

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Best time I ever had financially. Fun times for sure. Clinton never allowed ragheads to fly shit into buildings 

"I'm just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He's a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once," Clinton said in the audio recording from the meeting, according to a Sky News Australia report this week.

"I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him."

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just because you're too dumb and blind to see the obvious doesn't mean our government watchdogs should be....

It’s Congressional duty to investigate. 

Oh look at those brown people.......don’t pay any attention to the Russians.....oh look at those Iranians over there.

3 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

"I'm just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He's a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once," Clinton said in the audio recording from the meeting, according to a Sky News Australia report this week.

"I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him."

Militarily incompetent.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s Congressional duty to investigate. 

Oh look at those brown people.......don’t pay any attention to the Russians.....oh look at those Iranians over there.

Idiot.

”Let’s make stuff up...proclaim it real, then...start investigations where the only justifiable proof for such investigations is what we fabricated.  It’ll keep our base intact.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Idiot.

”Let’s make stuff up...proclaim it real, then...start investigations where the only justifiable proof for such investigations is what we fabricated.  It’ll keep our base intact.”

Make stuff up :lmao: :lol: :lmao: Yeah - you’re a dumb Dumper :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Make stuff up :lmao: :lol: :lmao: Yeah - you’re a dumb Dumper :lmao: 

Poor beta tools.  If you want your wife to give you your allowance, you’d better get on that phone and dial for dollars.  Clean up the kitchen and sweep first!

:lol:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Best time I ever had financially. Fun times for sure. Clinton never allowed ragheads to fly shit into buildings 

LOL  Clintons.  Bill didn't really do shit, but "go team"

Edited by racer254

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  Clintons.  Bill didn't really do shit, but "go team"

37 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

No airplanes. Clinton win. 

No war. Clinton win

banced budget with surplus. Clinton win 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No airplanes. Clinton win. 

No war. Clinton win

banced budget with surplus. Clinton win 

You actually still believe this shit and post it with a straight face.  I can't imagine your professional demeanor.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta list of indictments under Obama compared to Dump’s first two years.....:

:lmao: 

Let's have a link to a single crime that wasnt process related and involved Trump.

Fucking moron

Just now, f7ben said:

Let's have a link to a single crime that wasnt process related and involved Trump.

Fucking moron

:snack: ill wait for this one..

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you nitwits are comical as hell. not only did you fully support lame investigations against hillary, you're now laughing off very legit investigations regarding our president and his ties to your number one former enemy :lol:

then why the bleach bit, hammer on the phones, and missing laptop???

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking moron

so anyone in his admin is not involved with trump? is that your latest declaration?

"well, his admin may have colluded with russia, but it didn't involve trump"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so anyone in his admin is not involved with trump? is that your latest declaration?

"well, his admin may have colluded with russia, but it didn't involve trump"

But no charges for that yet.. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

then why the bleach bit, hammer on the phones, and missing laptop???

same reason other before and after her did it. no idea of what kind of personal information could be used for smear tactics? what about the millions of bush e-mails lost? romney having his admin destroy hard drives? i could go on and on and on. 

Just now, DAVE said:

All perfectly normal behavior.

Nothing to see....

I agree, its what any criminal would do after having those things subpoenaed...Destroy the evidence..

• Like 1