Check your account email address ×

It's Stupid

Whereas it's obvious I'm no fan of Democrats and especially Liberals, I find this "Black Face" crap in Virginia very stupid being reported in the media..How in the World does that hurt anyone, it was just silly fooling around, bunch of crybabies, Boo Hoo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Whereas it's obvious I'm no fan of Democrats and especially Liberals, I find this "Black Face" crap in Virginia very stupid being reported in the media..How in the World does that hurt anyone, it was just silly fooling around, bunch of crybabies, Boo Hoo.

Of course its stupid....but the dems say rep are racists....when in fact they are.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

In 1984 that was funny back then :dunno:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Every comedian in the 80's and 90's had homosexual bits. 

I like how Kevin Hart handled it, apologized and said “move on people!  I’m not going to keep apologizing for something I did in my past.” Liberals had a fit. How dare him say he wasn’t going to continuously be sad and sorry for the rest of his life. Good thing he was black....and not running for an R-Office spot.  Holy moly!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Every president fucked around on his wife back in the day while in the white house....

Oops....that was only dems that did that....

Yup! Here's a perfect example.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/hidden-love-affairs-and-dark-secrets-jfk-tried-to-keep-from-americans-during-his-presidency.html/?utm_source=AOL_cpc&utm_medium=cpc&ref=AOL

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dave Chappelle does a pretty good white face guy.

So did Eddie Murphy on SNL.  It was hilarious.  

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus, has like every white person ever done blackface? 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know about black face , but every white kid in America during 80’s was dressing up and trying to be Michael Jackson.  😂