Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

56 minutes ago, sear said:

Voters pledged or planning to vote for Trump may be loyal.

How loyal is Trump?

Isn't Melania Trump's 3rd wife?

Let's ask Evana how loyal she thinks Donald is.

Oh yes......let's get into the "relationships" of the candidates.  Clearly, we can all hope that our daughters have the "loyalty" that Hillary has shown.  The Clintons....what a true and loving couple.  A shinning example of devotion and loyalty to one another.

Do you people eat shit for breakfast?

56 minutes ago, sear said:

How loyal is Trump?

"He only cares about himself but in this day and age what difference does it make if he had one wife or on his third?" #173

The topic title is:

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are. 

Thus: "loyalty" is the issue.

" Bill Clinton has poked more holes than a ..." #174 

Indeed!

That's what philanderers do.

BUT !!

The Republican demigod, Ronald Reagan got divorced, and then remarried.

The Republican Speaker of the House, Gingrich, served divorce papers to his wife while she lay in her hospital bed.

But the philanderer in chief, W.J. Clinton is still married to Hillary, his first and only wife.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sear said:

"He only cares about himself but in this day and age what difference does it make if he had one wife or on his third?" #173

The topic title is:

Indeed!

BUT !!

The Republican Speaker of the House, Gingrich, served divorce papers to his wife while she lay in her hospital bed.

But the philanderer in chief, W.J. Clinton is still married to Hillary, his first and only wife.

:thumb:  :lol:  You'd better get some help in here......and fast!  Right after breakfast.

Image result for shit loops

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh Christ look at this shit!!! They are worried about how many wives he's had and relating that back to "loyalty" of his own supporters. Where do you crack pots come up with this shit? Out of all the ammo one can use against Trump you're running with this? GTFO. :lmao: 

39 minutes ago, sear said:

The topic title is:

Indeed!

BUT !!

Dupe alert :dunno: 

I failed to make clear:

I referred to Speaker Gingrich before. What I didn't mention was, it was Gingrich that was instrumental in having Clinton impeached.

" They are worried about how many wives he's had and relating that back to "loyalty" of his own supporters. " #179

I didn't introduce the topic of loyalty.

I merely observed that Trump's own loyalty level is quite low. I've heard interviews of persons, former business partners Trump has stiffed.

They don't seem very confident in Trump loyalty.

I doubt his first few wives do either.

And we're supposed to prefer Trump over the Libertarian why?

Gary Johnson may not be a foreign policy genius. But at least he has executive experience in government. Trump has never even been dog catcher.

4 minutes ago, sear said:

I failed to make clear:

I referred to Speaker Gingrich before. What I didn't mention was, it was Gingrich that was instrumental in having Clinton impeached.

I didn't introduce the topic of loyalty.

I merely observed that Trump's own loyalty level is quite low. I've heard interviews of persons, former business partners Trump has stiffed.

They don't seem very confident in Trump loyalty.

I doubt his first few wives do either.

And we're supposed to prefer Trump over the Libertarian why?

Gary Johnson may not be a foreign policy genius. But at least he has executive experience in government. Trump has never even been dog catcher.

First off.....so you are a Johnson supporter then?  Are you wanting to fight with his card or Hillary's card.  That makes a big difference.

And this explanation didn't make any difference at all in your narrative and you DID introduce (or reintroduce) the topic of "Loyalty".  Here, allow me to "refresh":  

2 hours ago, sear said:

How loyal is Trump?

8 minutes ago, sear said:

Does it take a genius to name one foreign leader?  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Do the words on the meme hold true or not :snack:

Your issue should be with the politicians who write the tax code, Trump is just taking advantage of those laws and you would also if you were in his shoes, but you're not so you can't even begin to comprehend. Hillary hasn't accomplished jack shit and yet she's still a multi millionaire, she's a special interest whore and nothing more.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Your issue should be with the politicians who write the tax code, Trump is just taking advantage of those laws and you would also if you were in his shoes, but you're not so you can't even begin to comprehend. Hillary hasn't accomplished jack shit and yet she's still a multi millionaire, she's a special interest whore and nothing more.

And so are Willard's 47% :snack:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes......let's get into the "relationships" of the candidates.  Clearly, we can all hope that our daughters have the "loyalty" that Hillary has shown.  The Clintons....what a true and loving couple.  A shinning example of devotion and loyalty to one another.

Do you people eat shit for breakfast?

Bill could fill an auditorium with all the women he has cheated on Hillary with.  But they are still together, that's all that matters.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Bill could fill an auditorium with all the women he has cheated on Hillary with.  But they are still together, that's all that matters.

So no matter how many times Hillary is crapped on, she will still take more.  That's great to know.  A quality leader right there.  :thumbdown:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So no matter how many times Hillary is crapped on, she will still take more.  That's great to know.  A quality leader right there.  :thumbdown:

:snack:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

"First off.....so you are a Johnson supporter then?" #187

I'm a libertarian and a Libertarian. I've had my eye on Governor Johnson since I saw the puff piece CBS 60 Minutes did on him years ago.

I hadn't ruled him out, but have virtually done so. I doubt he has the character necessary for the office.

"Are you wanting to fight with his card or Hillary's card.  That makes a big difference."

I don't know what that means. I don't want to fight. I want to vote for the candidate so we'll have no fight, no War.

"And this explanation didn't make any difference at all in your narrative"

Oh.

And yet you found it relevant enough to reply?

"and you DID introduce (or reintroduce) the topic of "Loyalty"."

I believe "introduce" / "reintroduce" is the wrong verb. I believe "address" is the more accurate word. The word "loyal" appears in the subject line. That's not my idea. I addressed it.

"Here, allow me to "refresh": "

226257849260d12d94e74cc99e45670d6db2725.

I wasn't aware it was in dispute or doubt.

6 minutes ago, sear said:

I'm a libertarian and a Libertarian. I've had my eye on Governor Johnson since I saw the puff piece CBS 60 Minutes did on him years ago.

I hadn't ruled him out, but have virtually done so. I doubt he has the character necessary for the office.

I don't know what that means. I don't want to fight. I want to vote for the candidate so we'll have no fight, no War.

Oh.

And yet you found it relevant enough to reply?

I believe "introduce" / "reintroduce" is the wrong verb. I believe "address" is the more accurate word. The word "loyal" appears in the subject line. That's not my idea. I addressed it.

226257849260d12d94e74cc99e45670d6db2725.

I wasn't aware it was in dispute or doubt.

Dupe alert :flush: